2 - The Teacher

Y/N's POV

Well that was weird... I guessed only NamToon or whatever his name was could speak English, they seemed nice enough, at least we didn't have any murderers or anything living next door... Well, I didn't know that for sure.

"They're not murderers you idiot!" My mind told me.

I decided that just to be safe, even though I was being a complete weirdo now to google the only name I could remember, "Jeon Jungkook".

My mum came into my room with some food and asked me what I was doing, I told her what I was doing and she told me I was strange, laughed and then left.

I was expecting just a Facebook profile to show up but no, lots of stuff came up. Maybe he was a criminal?? But no, he was part of a Kpop group called BTS and was kind of famous?

I searched up BTS and it was the other people I met.

I didn't know how to feel but it was mainly just shock as to why there were famous people living near me. I kind of wanted to ask them about it. "You're so weird, they're gonna get creeped out" I thought but I decided to go see them again.

Jungkook's POV

We were all sat watching Netflix when there was a knock on the door. We all looked at Namjoon and he said, "Fine" and got up to get the door.

We all watched from the living room to see who it might be.

We heard Namjoon say, "Oh hi Y/N! Back again?"

"Yeah sorry just wanted to ask something," She laughed, "Sorry if this is weird but are you Rap Monster?"

"Umm I actually go by RM now."

"Oh right, that's cool aha."

She said Rap Monster? She knows we're BTS?

I went to the door where Namjoon hyung and Y/N were speaking and in my best English I said, "Sorry Y/N, we be BTS"

Wow my English... Needs a lot of improving. I felt like an idiot and could already feel my face burn up.

Y/N's POV

I looked up at Jungkook, he looked like he was blushing. Was he embarrassed at his English? It was kind of funny

I told him, "I'm actually trying to get some experience in teaching because I want to do that in the future. Jungkook would you like me to teach you English?"

Namjoon translated for him and Jungkook smiled and nodded, "Thank you!" He said.

Jungkook's POV

Woah now I've got my own English tutor! I hope I didn't have to pay her... I asked Namjoon to ask how much it would be. She laughed and said something about experience before saying that it's free.

I smiled and thought for a second should I tell the other members? Nah who cares they've got Namjoon anyway.

Finally Namjoon couldn't use English to confuse me!

I asked Namjoon to ask when we can start and he said, "Jungkook wants you as his girl friend!"

Ok I understood that.

I punched his arm and Y/N laughed then Namjoon said something else before telling me she said we can start whenever I want. I told him to ask about tomorrow and he told her... I think. 

Can't ever be sure with Namjoon hyung.