Only if she could know how much he loves her. Only if she knew how much he hurt himself, pushing her away from him.

Only if she knew.

"Everyone is waiting. Are you done with everything ?"

Osama knocked, entering the room finding the girls ready for the function. It was a small family function, no outsider was allowed. Nikaah too was to be held simple with only close friends and family unlike the rest of the functions which were for family.

"Let's go."

Getting a green signal from girls he held Maria's hand, escorting her towards the garden area, helping her to sit beside Murat who smiled seeing her.

"You look beautiful, dove."

Clad in a simple, well fitted white kurta pants paired with a yellow waistcoat, he was looking handsome.

"And you look same."

She teased, which immediately wiped off his smile, replace it with a smirk catching her off her guard seeing her plan failing in front of her eyes.

"You mean I look handsome as I manage to look good everyday."

Rolling her eyes, she smiled replying back seeing his over confident self.

"Apni khud ki tareef kaisi karni hai ye tumse seekhna chahiye, Murat."

"I'll teach you. Don't worry."

Smiling widely, he nodded and looked at front where dado was walking towards them ready to apply ubtan and start the mayoon function.

"Kush raho."

After dado one by one every member of the family came to apply ubtan and feed them sweets. Noor too came with a wide smile to apply ubtan over Maria's face with her little hands but her hand stopped when she was about to feed her mithai.

"Aap ki shaadi ho lahi hai phuppho ki tarah ?"

Her eyes widened realising her Ariel was about to get married, her doubts getting confirmed when Maria smiled sadly at her.

"Aap bhi chale jaoge ?"

Her voice came out as a mere whisper, feeling sad when her innocent eyes met with Aamina's who nodded wiping a lone tear which leaked out of her eye.

"Please don't go Aliel."

Not able to hold her tears anymore, she hugged Maria tightly, hiding her teary face in the crook of her neck, feeling sad.

"Noor baby... Don't cry."

Rubbing her back Maria tried consoling her, which made her break hug and hold her hands instead to look at her with hopeful eyes.

"You will leave me ?"

"I have to."

Maria whispered looking down, not able to look in the little girl's broken eyes.

"I am angly. Noor aapse baat nahi kalegi ab. You don't love Noor."

Taking her hands off her's Noor ran inside the house wiping her tears, sobs reaking out her.

"Noor..."

Getting up Maria stood up to run after little Noor when Murat held her hand, stopping her from following her.

"I'll check upon her."

Giving everyone an uneasy smile Aamina rushed after Noor asking them to continue the function, not noticing Mustafa who was standing at a distance watching everything with a broken heart.