After she said that she raised a hand to her left eye and placed it over her scar.

Y/n:so that's how you got that scar huh.

Weiss:yes and after that day I lived the rest of my childhood afraid of going outside by myself.

Y/n:well I understand the reason you hate the White Fang Weiss. But Blake doesn't understand that because she doesn't see your point of view on the White Fang. But that doesn't mean your right because Blake also has her own point of view on them. A point of view that you don't understand Weiss so when you find Blake tell her about your past with the White Fang and try to understand each other.

Weiss:okay now that I've got that off my chest let's continuing looking for her.

Timeskip

Ruby p.o.v
The sun was about to go down and our curfew was coming closer. We all met earlier with Penny who me and Yang found and had offered to help us find Blake. She also told us that Blake was secretly a Faunus and we were all shocked at the revelation. Weiss seemed to look down sadly, y/n's face was filled with realization, and Yang was wondering what Blake would look like without her bow and her cat ears on display. After learning what she was we continued to look for her in groups. Yang was with Weiss now and I was with Penny and y/n. While we were walking around looking for Blake an explosion from the docks got our attention. We all look at each other and nod and run to the docks.

Blake p.o.v
I was hiding behind some crates as Roman continued to shoot at me. Sun was busy fighting some White Fang members but I noticed he was getting slower from fatigue. And after catching my breath I jumped over the crate I was behind and ran to Roman. He continued to shoot at me but I used a clone to help me get higher into the air and I fall toward Roman shooting at him. He took a step back and dodged all the shots and when I landed I swung my sword toward his head. He just caught my wrist with the hook of his cane and pulled it down toward the ground along with the upper half of my body. I was off balance and he kicked my head upward and then kicked me back. I held my stomach in pain and watched as Roman held is cane smiling at me while Gambol Shroud was behind him. I ran at him and dodged each bullet he shot at me but when he swung his cane at me I summoned a ice clone and as he hit his cane was encased in ice. I quickly get behind him and grab Gambol Shroud and turn around ready to stab Roman but he lets go of his cane and ducks under my strike. Punches me to the floor and Sun then jumps toward him and swings his nunchuck at him but Roman jumps out of the way and Sun's nunchuck instead hits the ice freeing his cane. Roman quickly grabbed the cane and jumped away from both of us and shot down a crate that was hanging above us. Sun and I were able to avoid it but we were split apart I was behind the crate while Sun was on the other side with Roman. I quickly climb over the crate to see Roman standing over a beaten Sun and was about to shoot him but a shield suddenly appeared in front of him. Thanks to the shield blocking the fire dust round the force of the explosion was sent back to Roman sending him back. I was able to see the person behind the shield and noticed that it was y/n that protected Sun from the shot. Y/n then helps Sun up while keeping an eye on Roman. Roman began to back up slowly but was stopped when the ground behind him was shot at and we looked toward the person who shot it. On top of crate stood Ruby and Penny. Ruby was holding Crescent Rose in its sniper form and yelled for all of us to stop. But she then turned to talk to Penny and when she did Roman shot at her causing her to fall back. Penny then summoned a sword from behind but the sword then transformed into multiple swords. And she then jumped off the crate and landed in an area filled with White Fang members and made her swords attack them.

Y/n p.o.v
As Penny continued to take down bullheads filled with White Fang members Roman tried to escape but I ran after him. Roman turned around and threw a fire dust crystal at me but I used the shield I summoned to knock it back at him. And when it landed on the ground it blew up near Roman causing him to fall onto the ground. I grabbed his right arm but he turned his body toward and used his cane to shoot at me. And I was launched into a crate and he continued to run toward a Bullhead that was waiting for him. Roman was able to get into the Bullhead and I quickly try and warp into the Bullhead's hangar but Roman closed it just before the sword went in. The sword was able to imbed itself into the wall and I warp to it and grab onto the blade hanging onto the Bullhead. But the window near the hangar opened and Roman popped out of it and shot me with his cane causing me to let go of the blade. The shot hit me right in the head and I felt so dizzy that everything around me just blurred and I could only hear ringing. I didn't know how far I was from the ground but I knew I was going to hit it soon but suddenly someone caught me. After my body was caught I could get a hold of the things around me and I see that the person who caught me was Penny. She was smiling at me and I just awkwardly smiled back at her and noticed that her boots were helping her fly. And she then let me down onto the ground slowly and I turned around to see Ruby, Blake, and Sun looking at me relieved. I walked up to them and Ruby began to scold me for continuing to go after him.

Ruby p.o.v
After I was done scolding y/n I sighed and noticed that he was still smiling.

Ruby:why are you smiling?

Y/n:simple they took my blade with them.

Ruby:isn't that a bad thing.

Y/n:nope, it's not a bad thing for me because I can just warp the blade back to me. But another thing special about my semblance is that I can track my weapons.

Ruby:really, so that means you can find out where Roman's hideout is right.

Y/n:not exactly, you see when I'm too far from my weapon I can't feel it but I can still warp it to me. But if I'm near my weapon I'll be able to sense it meaning if I were to walk around Vale and feel my weapon near me I would now where it is which is going to be in or near Roman's hideout.

Ruby:then why don't you just warp yourself into his hideout.

Blake:if he were to do that then he would've just trapped himself in a base filled with enemies.

Ruby:oh, so what are you going to do now.

Y/n:well I'll just have to walk around Vale until I feel it near me.

Ruby:shouldn't we tell the adults about this guys.

Blake:we can't Ruby.

Ruby:why not.

Blake:Ruby they'll just tell us to stop our hunt for them.

Ruby:why?

Y/n:Ruby in their eyes they see what we're doing as something adults should handle. And they'll probably tell us to stop hunting for Roman and the White Fang.

After hearing their statements Weiss and Yang walk up to us. Yang hugged me happy that I was safe while Weiss looked at Blake sternly and Blake looked back at her sadly and said.

Blake:Weiss look I just wan to say that I'm no longer associated with the White Fang and-

Weiss:stop, do you have any idea how long we have been searching for you. We have spent 12 hours looking for you Blake and during those hours I had a therapy talk with y/n and decided that I don't care.

Blake:what do you mean you don't care?

Weiss:you said you weren't apart of the White Fang anymore and that's all I need to know. And I want you to come to your teammates if something big like this comes up again. And not some person you've only known for one day.

Blake looked at all of us and I noticed a tear slowly dripping down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away and and agreed to do what Weiss said. I then smile seeing my team back together and we all begin to make our way back to Beacon.