5 ( Speechless )

Hayat Pov

I finally got a hold of myself.

You can't just say that to me, lady, after you came into my way and delayed my journey. If you say you don't remember anything but your name, then what am I supposed to do with you? I asked, raising my hands in an annoyed manner.

But she did appear to be confused by the situation, I thought, and she continued to shake her head as though that would bring back all her memories.
I really don't remember anything; please tell me who I am. She replied. And you, she glared at me; you're too loud; my head's aching; she complained.

I just caught myself laughing in an unbelievable way. What? So now I'm the one disturbing you.

Lady, do you notice that you're the one who put a stop to my journey? I ask her, returning her glare.

She just kept silent without saying anything.

I kept on thinking about how to handle everything with the blank-headed human being by my side.

Then I decided to ask about her family; perhaps it could work.

So, what's your father's name?

I really don't remember anything other than my name, which she answered.

As she said that, my head came up immediately, and my face zoned on her.

Even though I'm not a doctor, how can you still remember your name?

Her eyes are downcast as if afraid that her lies could be discovered quickly, and although she has the appearance of a soft petal inside a flower, she may also be toxic.

Her act, which has started to annoy me,

I stood there for a minute, deciding where to go, and then I finally made up my mind.

Let's go, I told her.

I turn on the car and drive off.

Where are we going, stranger? asks Raeesa.

I'm not a stranger; my name is Hayat.
And if I were to do something wrong to you, I should have done that right before you woke up, don't you think so?

She nodded at the thought that maybe

I made a sigh, so I suggest you lay your head and sleep or anything and leave me alone so I can concentrate on the road, I told her, trying to mask my irritation.

Raeesa Pov

I didn't like the guy one single bit, but I just have to keep up with him, whether I like it or not, because I can't let him realise that I haven't lost my memory, and he will end up taking me to the police station or back to that isolation.

Never!
Then do you plan on staying with him forever, Raeesa? I ask myself.

No, once we reach wherever he is taking me, I will make my decision; I continued with my self-discussion.

After our long journey, we enter a big mansion. When inside, Hayat parks his car and asks me to come out.

I step out of the car while taking a good look at the house.

Wow, I said speechless. The mansion was simply elegant on its own.

goodtidingss 💜💜❤️🌷