Plot

Hi

This is a beautiful story of two different souls who will come to meet and bring along lots of memories on their journey in this book called "Reminiscent Pain.".

I hope you will like the story.

RAEESA

Today I'm going to do what I have never thought I was capable of, though I've been planning it since I was sixteen years old.

I mean, I can't spend the whole of my life in this big hole.

For God's sake, why?
I've only known the walls of this house since I was born.

My parents left me in the hands of my servants; to be honest with you, I don't know how many servants we have exactly.
The only ones I am close to are Mamaheera( Maheera's mom) and her daughter Maheera; she's around my age. The reason I'm allowed with her is that my parents think that, as the only child, I might grow depressed if I don't have somebody to say a word to.

Apart from that, they don't like seeing me around servants. They think we're not of the same class.

To cut a long story short, I am running out of the house.

HAYAT

In case you would like to know, I am a tourist.
I love taking trips around the world, and although I'm a very busy guy, I just can't help but admire nature.

So I'm going to a city known as "Hawra" in our famous country called Malina.

I've heard so much about it, so today I'm making a trip to the city.
I was already in the city, and as I entered, the first thing that captured my heart was the setting. There, I saw flowing water with beautiful trees and various flowers, which was just too captivating for my sight.

I parked and took some pictures, then continued with my journey. Just before I knew it, somebody was trying to cross the road without looking and came into my path.
Only God knew how I managed to stop the car, but the figure still fell as if I ran into it.

I came out of the car to check if the person was good, as I took up the scarf that was covering her face.
God! My heart stopped beating.
Is this what we call gorgeous?

So here is Raeesa and Hayat's story. Let's wait for Chapter 1 and see how they will take our hearts with them on this beautiful journey called "Reminiscent Pain.".

Ozge Yagiz as Raeesa

Alp Navruz as Hayat