Chapter Twenty: I Take A Long Walk

I sighed and put my hands in my pocket of the hoodie as I walk in the nice cool spring breeze night, I cant fucking believe that Jungkook did that to me, he claims he's not like Suga and that he will treat me better BUT HE JUST DID EXACTLY WHAT SUGA DID, and that was throw my past and my mistakes right in my face, I shake my head and keep walking towards the little quarry that me and the boys go swimming in during the summer when we aren't on vacation, I sigh as I hear the chirps of the frogs getting louder and louder as I get closer to the little quarry.

I reach the quarry and I sit on the black bench that has the boys faces plastered all over It as I look as Suga and Jungkook's face I just scoff and shake my head and look away, it's not easy being the friend, and the little sister, and the girlfriend of idols every day I'm out and about my life is always at risk of being attacked by crazy fans who want to kill me because I'm near the boys all the time, and then fake friends who just want to be friends with me to get closer to the boys and then once they do get what they want they start to treat me like shit.

I learned this from experience, I had met a girl named Yuri in school when I was in collage for my music she seemed like she was a true friend until she came over my house for a sleep over and she found out I knew the boys then she started changing, she started coming over every single day just to see the boys, then one night after me and Suga had a fight I went to our room to apologize and I saw him and her kissing, I was so heart broken that I ran to V's room crying and I guess it pissed off Yuri that I was around V.

Because when Yuri came over to V's room after she was done with Suga and she saw me In V's room in his arms she started cursing at me and hitting me and V kept trying to shove her off of me but had no luck, if it wasn't for Jimin and Jungkook and RM hearing me crying and screaming stop I would have been dead, luckily RM and Jungkook where able to get Yuri off of me and out of the house, that whole night Jimin stayed the night with me to keep an eye on me switching on and off occasionally with the other guys, I felt tears starting to pour down my face.

I stood up as I cried and started walking again not caring where I go just hoping I don't run into Suga, speaking of Suga....the dance is tomorrow night and there is still no sign of Suga anywhere to be found, I started crying even more as I kept walking, I cant believe Suga left me again without saying a word of where he's going, all before the dance, I thought we had worked things out but I guess I was wrong yet again, me and Suga are never gonna work anything out so why bother even trying anymore, I kept on walking as it started to rain.

I was running down every single street and corner trying to find Rachel, I was starting to get scared because I couldn't find her anywhere, I had thousands of thoughts rushing through my mind, what if Yuri found her again and killed her?, what if Suga got a hold of her in one of his drunken rages and beat her senseless and succeeded this time?, what if a crazy fan seen her and recognized her and shot her?, what if someone got a hold of her and rapped her and then sliced her throat?...or worse...put her into sex trafficking?, or what if her Depression worsened and she killed her self?.

I came across a familure bridge and I stopped and listened out as I heard familure chirping of frogs, and then it hit me the quarry that we all go to in the summer to swim at when where not on vacation, Rachel would always come here when she was upset and wanted to be alone maybe she's there now, I started to run to the quarry hoping that she's there and alive, as soon as I reached the quarry it started to rain I ran to the bench and saw there was one spot on the bench that didn't soak as quickly and I saw the faint imprint of letters on the spot.

I looked closer at the letters and they where the same letters on the sweat pants of Jungkook's that Rachel was wearing, she was here, I looked up at the street ahead of me and more thoughts echoed through my head on why she got up and left, Is she hurt badly and bleeding?, did someone grab her?, did she get up and walk off somewhere to go and kill herself?, I started running up the way I was looking hoping and praying she's alright, as I get further up the path way I hear a familure woman crying.