Chapter Six: Suga's Jealousy

I stormed into to mine and Rachel's room furious and I slammed our door " WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH YOU AND JUNGKOOK RACHEL?", Rachel screamed " NOTHING IS GOING ON WITH ME AND JUNGKOOK SUGA WE ARE JUST FRIENDS THATS IT", I scoffed " THATS FUCKING BULL SHIT RACHEL", Rachel scoffed " HOW IS IT FUCKING BULL SHIT SUGA...WHAT AM I NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FRIENDS NOW?", I scoffed " REALLY LAST TIME  I FUCKING CHECKED FRIENDS DONT DISAPPEAR ALL FUCKING DAY LONG WITH EACH OTHE THEN COME HOME WITH A BUNCH OF SHIT AND FRIENDS DONT DRESS IN A WHORE OUTFIT AND DO THEIR HAIR".

Rachel scoffed " WHAT I CANT FUCKING DRESS THE WAY I FEEL COMFORTABLE OR TREAT MYSELF TO DO MY HAIR...WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAY YOUR THE ONE WHO DISAPPEARED ALL FUCKING NIGHT SO WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU SUGA HUH", I was so furious with Suga I got in his face " IF IM IN THE WRONG WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU HUH?", Suga gritted his teeth " GET OUT OF MY FACE RACHEL THATS NONE OF YOUR BUISSNESS", I laughed and kept getting in his face " NO DO TELL ME SUGA IF ITS NOT SO BAD THEN IT IS MY BUISSNESS UNLESS YOUR THE ONE WHO IS DOING SOMETHING THE ACCUSER IS THE GUILTY ONE".

Suga grabbed me by my wrist and slammed my back against the wall so hard that It took the breath out of me and I couldn't breath, " DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TRY AND THROW THIS ON ME BITCH DONT YOU FUCKING DARE", Suga slammed my back against the wall harder again knocking more air out of me, " DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME",  he slammed my back hard against the wall again and I herd a familure voice in the distance, " SUGA THATS ENOUGH YOUR HURTING HER", I looked to the door with blurry vision as I felt Suga's grip grow tighter.

" BUT OUT OF THIS JUNGKOOK YOU DONE ENOUGH SO FUCK OFF THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND RACHEL", Suga slammed me hard against the wall again " ISANT THAT RIGHT RACHEL?", I couldn't answer him I was in so much pain and he slammed me hard against the wall again, " ANSWER ME BITCH", I saw Jungkook rush over and push Suga off of me so hard that he almost fell over and I collapsed to the ground trying to regain my breath, " I SAID THATS ENOUGH SUGA YOUR GONNA FUCKING KILL HER", I walked over to Rachel who couldn't even breath without pain.

I held Rachel up the best I could but it didn't work so I laid her in my lap " are you ok?", Rachel tried to speak but with every word she tried to utter it was cut off by a scream of pain it killed me seeing her so battered to the point where she couldn't even speak or breathe, " we need to get you to the hospital Rachel I'm gonna get Jin", I nodded the best I could to answer Jungkook but it was hard with all the pain then I herd Suga scoff, " she's fine she don't need to go to the hospital", I looked at Jungkook and I saw anger cross his face and he stood up and looked at Suga, " your joking right she can barley stand Suga she cant even talk or breath without pain she needs a hospital".

I watched Suga get in Jungkook's face " I SAID SHE'S FINE SHE DONT NEED A FUCKING HOSPITAL NOW FUCK OFF JUNGKOOK", Jungkook got back in Suga's face " FINE SUIT YOUR FUCKING SELF BUT IF SHE DIES BECAUSE SHE CANT REGAIN HER BREATH OR BECAUSE SOME FRAGMENT OF BONE PUNCTURES HER HEART ITS ON YOU", Suga  got back in Jungkook's face " IS THAT A THREAT" I watched Jungkook tense up " NO THATS NOT A THREAT THATS A PROMISE IF RACHEL DIES ITS ON YOU AND I WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU FOR HURTING HER AND FOR LETTING HER DIE BUT THAT WOULD BE TO EASY I WANT YOU TO SUFFER THE WAY YOU MADE RACHEL SUFFER".

I watched Jungkook walk out the door and deep inside I was calling for him begging him to stay begging him not to leave me in the merciless hands of Suga after I watched Jungkook leave I took what little bit of strength I had left and stood up and walked to my drawer holding on to the wall to hold me up and I take my pajamas out and go to head to the bathroom when Suga grabs my wrist and jerks me around sending a jolt of pain through my body, " WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING BITCH I DIDNT SAY WE WHERE DONE TALKING" I pulled my wrist away from  Suga with a jolt of pain through my body and I spoke " LET ME GO ", Suga backed up in surprise, " YOU HAVE BATTERED AND THROWN MY BODY AROUND ENOUGH I HAVE HAD IT IM TAKING MY BATH AND IM SLEEPING ON THE COUCH TONIGHT".