step 11928- HIGAB101 »extra«

the final chapter,, ever!! <33 thank youuuuuuuuuuuu and know i appreciate every little thing ^^

and a moment of silence for that beautiful changlix photo with the pink turtleneck and leather jacket mWah i love it ok byebyee

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: jinnieeeeefood@gmail.com
From: lixieeeeedrink@gmail.com

Cc: (jinnieeeeefood@gmail.com) , (howtogetaboyfriend101officialbook@gmail.com) , (lixieeeeeedrink@gmail.com)

Date: September 15, 2052

Subject: < How To Get A Boyfriend 101 >

--------------------

Dear Jinnieeeeefood,

Today is my birthday, not that you know that. September 15, every year since the year 2000. It hasn't changed. I'm turning fifty-two this year... and I find it really hard to believe.

My husband and I have been married for twenty-four years and seventeen days. Incredible! It's truly a miracle, though. Thanks to your book.

I don't even know where to begin. How do I express my gratitude? Without your book that was for straight people, I never would have been able to get my apparently gay crush to like me back.

We became boyfriends on February 13, 2020. That was the third-best day of my life. The second-best day was February 14, 2021. That was the year he got me a promise ring. We cried together on a Ferris Wheel; it was great.

The first-best day of my entire fifty-two-year-long life was December 29, 2027. I proposed to Changbin and he said yes. More tears were shed that night than during the Ferris Wheel ride, if you can imagine that. Promise rings were exchanged for engagement rings.

The zeroeth-best day was eight months and two days later. August 29, 2028. Changbin and I got married. Best. Day. Evah. I can't even put it into words without my eyes starting to leak that godforsaken salty eye liquid that shows emotions.

Should I just write what happened? I suppose it wouldn't hurt. If you read this, then thank you. Even if you don't, I hope it'll feel good for me to vent.

Where should I begin this story? When I got the book?

Okay, here we go. The buildup is making me excited, although this is just an email.

« pdf viewing: How I Got a Boyfriend 101 »

I scanned the front of the book, wondering if it would really end my 19-year streak of being single. Could I really get a boyfriend with this? It didn't seem likely, considering that the cover had a girl's face on it and the book seemed generally marketed to straight people.

I doubted that I'd find any better books for me, a young gay boy emerging into society, so I decided to take it.

The cashier gave me a weird look when I presented the How To book to him.

"Is this for you?" he asked, judgmental.

I raised  an eyebrow. "No, it's for my three-year-old sister." He looked up, confused. Good. I let him try to figure out that sarcasm.

"Uh, tell her I say happy birthday," he smiled fakely as he handed the book back to me.

I, being the smart-ass that I was, replied with: "I sure will."

          ...click [ here ] to read more...

          ...showing last line of email...

There's the story, Jinnieeeeefood. Read it if you want. Do whatever you want with it. It took so many hours of time and effort to write that; please appreciate it.

And, once again, thank you for the book, and for the subtle support it's given me over the years.

Sending you warmest regards,
     Seo Felix