step 3- tuesgay

Step Three: If you want to approach him online first, then make sure to put your best foot forward. Show your favorite pictures of yourself! If you have some friends, put on your best dress and have fun doing a mini-photoshoot!

"If you have friends."

I groan and flip around to glare at Jisung, who is mocking me, because he's my only friend.

"Want to do a photoshoot?" he offers, trying to make up for insulting me.

"You know what? Fine."

He squeals giddily and pulls several outfits out of my closet and lays them onto my bed. I wrinkle my nose as he puts down some tight, leather jeans—I didn't even know I had those—with fake diamond studded into the cuffs. A tank top with the words "Get Cool" makes me gag; I literally want to donate that... skirt? I want to donate a plaid skirt to the garbage can.

"Okay, try this one on first. Then we'll take pictures by the aesthetic evergreen in the park, and you'll come back here to change again. Each outfit will have a different location, and..." he goes on and on. Jisung is so gay; I swear.

But, like, so am I. Breaking stereotypes and whatnot. Fun.

"...Felix! Are you even listening?" Jisung pouts, sticking his lower lip out in a way that could almost seem aggressive. It's not a very good look on him.

Laughing, I answer, "Let's just start, okay? You can explain things to me on the way to the park."

>>><><<<

"Wow. You're hot," Jisung says in wonder as he scrolls through the final results of the six-hour-photoshoot. "I'm surprised I've never had feelings for you yet."

"Yet?" I ask. I really don't want any romantic attraction between Jisung and me, no offense to him. It's just that I've got other people on my mind, namely Changbin.

"Well, you never know, right? If Minho and Changbin don't work out for us, let's get married and move to Vegas. Kay?"

I stare at him in wonder. "Jisung, where did I find you again?"

"I found you. In a dumpster."

I laugh, remembering how we met. I had been out for a simple stroll in kindergarten with my mom, and then the police showed up, and she ran off to who knows where. It all happened very quickly. But good riddance—I never really liked her anyway. After she took off, I'd hopped into a dumpster and waited until my dad or someone else would find me, but it turned out that my dad also ran away, in the opposite direction from my mom.

I don't remember much about my parents, since I was six when they decided to run.

Anyway, Jisung and his older brother, Sanghyuk, were also going on a walk... a few hours later. They stumbled across me in my lovely pile of trash, pretty much my natural habitat. The pair of brothers got me out and took me back to their house, and, since then, I've been living off my parents' money. Money that they never stop sending me from wherever the hell they ran off to, and the Han's generosity.

So, now I have my own apartment, and Jisung is my neighbor.

It's been that way for a few years.

I sigh at the memory.

"Go back home, Jisung," I mutter. He giggles and keeps looking through the photos until he finds one he likes.

"Oooh!"

He shows me the picture... and it's literally the first one we took all day long.

"Han Jisung! I swear to Go—"

"Fine, fine, fine. Okay, I get it." He shrugs and puts his phone in his pocket. "I'll send you the best ones, and you can post them, or whatever. These pictures deserve to be shown to the world. So, if you don't, I will."

I glare at him and point to the door. "Jisung, I love you, but get the Hell out of here."

Jisung grins goofily as he waddles out of the doorway.

Waddles.

My almost-grown-up best friend waddles out the doorway.

I sigh; sometimes, he can really piss me off.

>>><><<<

"How did you get my address?"

I'm standing in my doorway, watching Minho turn a hilarious shade of red.

"I, um, I, uhhhh... I thought Jisung lived here?" It doesn't take long for me to remember Minho's and my shared ability-of-word-stringing-together-cohesively-or-lack-thereof.

I sigh and point to the left. "We're neighbors."

"Oh," he says. "Sorry."

I laugh bitterly and tell him, "Please annoy him as much as possible."

Minho grins goofily, just like Jisung did, and is about to waddle away (to get grapes, maybe) before he turns back to me.

"Nice post, by the way."

No.

NO.

I widen my eyes, surprised. "I didn't post anything, though?" It comes out as more of a question than a statement, and I curse inside my head. Jisung probably went into my account and did it, the little poopy-head that he is.

"Well, someone did. Changbin says you look good in pink turtlenecks, by the way. He says, and I quote, 'Felix is very snuggle-able in the turtleneck.'" Minho turns around and is out of my sight before I respond.

Or don't respond. My tongue suddenly feels swollen, as if it's not going to respond to my brain anymore. It's finally catching up to the rest of my body, ha.

Did Changbin actually say that?