Chapter 1

Third Person P.O.V.

Y/n is a 18 year old hardworking single mother (y/n has light brown eyes and light brown hair shes 5'2)to a 2 year old(Anialyn Elizabeth y/ln she also has light brown hair with hazel eyes)She spends every second with her babygirl and is so happy her baby is a spitting image of herself no resemblance what so ever to her sperm donor. You see When she was 15 years old she attended a party,she didnt have any alcohol at all that night, but it didn't mean she was safe.

 You see When she was 15 years old she attended a party,she didnt have any alcohol at all that night, but it didn't mean she was safe

Flashback
Y/n walked into the party wearing a skatergirl outfit.

Immediately when she enters she smells sweat,smoke and alcohol

Immediately when she enters she smells sweat,smoke and alcohol. She's not really a party girl ,She'd rather stay home and read or do extra homework to be on top of everything. So she can get college over and done with. But her friends forced her to go so she sighed in defeat and went.
She immediately regretted going everyone was either drinking to excessively or groping and grinding hard on one another.
Her friends sarah,kaylee and gracy ditched her so she had to deal with arrogant assholes who couldnt take no for an answer. She grabbed a red solo cup and made herself a regular coke to make it seem like she was drinking so her friends wont question her. She sat down on the couch and a guy decides to join her. He was one of the jocks shawn mendes. She couldnt lie and say he wasnt cute but she just didnt like him or anyone there for that matter.

" Hey beautiful wanna go somewhere more private?I can make you feel good," shawn says his breath smelled like alcohol and ciggarettes.

"No thank you shawn i'm not interested,"y/n says getting irritated at the situation.

"Come on y/n, I know you want me!!" He says with more force

"Ugh i'm not interested. Please leave me alone!!" Y/n says a little bit loudly

Little did she know when she turned her head he slipped a pill in her drink. She drank all of her cups contents and just sat there and started to feel a little sick and dizzy. And knowing she didnt have any alcohol she starts panicking. She wanted to yell and run home but her body wasnt responding.Then she feels herself get picked up bridal style. But her limbs wont move. She ended up on a bed the door lock clicks and she looks at shawn with fearful eyes. He pulls her panties down undoes his pants and starts kissing her all over. She begins to cry because she's scared and cant do anything to get away from the situation. He aligns himself and thrusts hard and fast in her. Tears streaming down her face and contorts from all the pain she's feeling. He finishes inside her and says "i'm sorry." Quickly rushes out of the room locking her in. All she can do is cry until she falls asleep.