xxii

Taehyung's POV

I havn't eaten or gon outside even once, after I heard the news. An unusual flush of rage, heaviness and sadness took over me. I wasn't thinking right of anything that happened. I desperately wanted to know who the culprit was behind all of this. Whoever it is, he's going to have a special place in hell.

I don't know why I am not freaking out about this. Probably I still can't swallow the matter into myself.

Beep.

I don't even care anymore about what comes around. Whatever notification it is, obviously it has the same thing all over again. No more music videos, no more vlogs, no more posts, no more encounters.

Sigh.

Only if this was just a rumour...

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Oh God! This ph--

__________________________________

Seoul Times

Famous YouTuber Seomi surprisingly found alive!

Read more...

___________________________________

Wh--

OHO MY GOD.

I KNEW IT.

I knew it... I knew she didn't die, I mean she can't.

Beep.

____________________________________

YouTube- Seoul Times is live!

Seomi finally shows up to the media!

Watch live / Ignore

____________________________________

I quickly visited the live to watch her speak.

"Ma'am could you please tell us the whole incident, if you wish to"

"Yes, it was a so called friend of mine, who was just a jealous hater, who couldn't tolerate the fact the I was growing famous"

"Ma'am, do you wish to mention her name?"

"I'd rather not"

"Thank you, ma'am. So here we are with..."

The only name that pops up in my mind is Ara. But would she really do that? It's hard for me to believe this. If it so, then I curse her existence. She'll definitely have to suffer because of this.

Next Day

Beep.

_______________________________________

Seoul Morning Post

The culprit behind Seomi's gunshot found!

Yesterday, at 20:07, the Crime Control Agency reported...

Read more...

_______________________________________

Yesterday, at 20:07, the Crime Control Agency reported the fingerprints involved in the gun used during the incident. After thorough investigation and analysis, it was officially stated that there was one recent fingerprint on it and it matched with one person, named Min Ara, the public figure, model and YouTuber.

A search party was sent to collect the whereabouts of Min Ara, and the search agency reported that her body was found dead in the washroom in her flat. A few bottles of pills were spotted nearby, concluding that she committed self harm right after the incident regarding Seomi. Her corpse has been buried according to basic Christian rules after conducting an unofficial funeral at the church.

The court has tried to contact her family members, but none of them were available. Therefore, by the strict decision of the court, Min Ara's own property and accounts will be confiscated by the government for further investigation and prevention of any unlawful action from any of the units named after Min Ara.

Updated at 20:06 by XYZ.