iv

Next day

I wanna have a cup of coffee. I can't start the day without coffee. I feel less energetic when I skip any of the contents in my so called 'routine'.

I walked to a nearby café. I went to the ordering desk to get myself a Hot Coffee Latté. But I noticed something unusual about this place this morning. There was way too crowding here.

"Um, excuse me. Is there something going on here?" I asked the cashier.

The cashier laughed, "Min Ara came to visit our store. She's sitting right at the corner table. Everyone's busy gossiping about her and taking pictures. More and more people are coming, and waiting for Ara to free herself and take pictures with her fans. It's the first time she visited Seoul."

"Oh. She's that famous YouTuber right?" I asked.

"Yes you're right. Are you a fan too?" The cashier asked me back.

"Uh um, not really," I said hesitantly, smiling a bit.

"Haha, it's okay sir. Wanna take the coffee home, or you need a table here?" He asked.

"No, I'd like to take it home," I said.

The cashier nodded. He handed me the bill receipt and asked me to wait 2 mins.

After 2 mins, my order arrived. I wrapped the coffee cup with a tissue in order to avoid contact with hot surface. I grabbed the cup and turned back towards the door.

My God! How am I going to get through? It's such a scandalous situation. Maybe Ara is leaving at the moment. I'll squeeze through. I don't wish to wait behind.

I protected the coffee cup on my chest, keeping my arms close together.

"Excu-huse meh," I managed to speak between the crowd as I was waing my hand for space.

Shit! I accidentally bumped into Ara. I didn't notice her.l standing there.

"I'm sorry," I said as I bowed to her and asked for forgiveness.
She looked at me, smiling.

"No problem!" She said as she laughed, waving her hand.

I smiled back and got myself outta the store. There were cops outside and guards, keeping an eye on Ara's private car.

I turned right and started walking towards my house. I walked and thought a lot if things.

What if it was Seomi instead of Ara at that moment? How would I confront her that time? I think would have Aphasia and then run away immediately.

How do fans feel when they see their favourite idol or public figure in front themselves? It surely feels amazing, right?