xx

Jaesun's POV

What's taking her so long? The interview is gonna start any moment.

"Mr. Lee? Have you contacted Seomi yet?" The interviewer asked me.

"Well, yeah I've tried to call her couple of times, but she doesn't seem to answer them," I reply.

"Then how do we start the interview? It's getting too late," the man complained.

"I understand, but I really don't understand what happened to her," I said, "is it possible to delay the interview?"

"Mr. Lee, I'm sure you understand our policies. We have already sent the confirmation in social media and it would put a negative impression on our business line," he said.

"Hmm. I understand that," I nodded.

Should I just tell him to start the interview? Yes I think I should.

"I think you should move on, we can have shifts if needed," I offered.

"Hm, good suggestion, sir," he said, "shall we?"

I nodded, looking back at my mobile screen to check. With no further notifications, I put my phone back in my pocket, at the silent mode.

The interview has already started and they've already asked a few questions to me, followed by my answers. Still, there's no signal from Seomi.

The interviewer abruptly ended the interview. I was confused. There was an unknown man standing behind the camera, dragging us to a different room.

"Sir, there's a bad news," he said as he panted.

I was getting hyped up at this. I can't take any kind of bad news, even if I've got nothing to do with it.

"S-sir," the man spoke, "Park Seomi has been murdered."

"WHAT?" I shout out at the man at hearing the news. This absolutely can't happen.

"She was found laying on the 17th floor, shot by a gun," the man informed.

"Why the hell would she go there? She got out from her house this morning and she was straight coming here!" I yelled again as I couldn't take all these.

"No sir, I reckon you're mistaken," he said, "But don't worry, she has been sent to the emergency clinic at the hospital."

"Don't worry?! You tell me not to worry? Excuse you, but she's my best friend, we've known each other since birth and you still tell me not to worry about her?!" I suddenly burst out in tears.

"Mr. Lee, I suggest you to calm d—"

"I can't!" I snapped, "None of you understand how I'm feeling right now. None of you."

I turn around but I stop.

"Which hospital has she been admitted?" I ask.

"XXX Hospital," they informed.

I quickly get out of the building in search for the hospital they mentioned.

Nothing can happen to her. Absolutely nothing.

But, who would have the audacity to do this to Seomi?