xviii

Seomi's POV

Oh God! Today I have an interview. I have to get ready real quick. A lot of people from different media are going to come to the interview. Jaesun is going to the interview too as he has featured my new song. And guess what, next week is my comeback. So many thinks to do. All I wanted was to be a simple YouTuber and what I really turned out to be. Still good.

I started prepping myself as I took a shower, followed by a little make up. Well I don't really like heavy make up like others, and it doesn't even go with my face. So yeah.

While I was putting a moisturizing cream on my face, a call came from an unknown number. At first I wanted to decline the call, but later I thought it might be someone important, probably one of the staff of the interview.

I received the call.

"Hey Seomi"

The voice was familiar. It took me no longer than 2 seconds to recognise the voice.

Ara.

What did she call me for?

"Yeah? Ara?" I replied.

"Woah! How did you know it's me?" she asked surprised.

"I know your voice," I said, trying to keep the conversation to its simplest.

"Ehehe right," She laughed shortly.

"So what makes you call me?" I asked.

"When's your interview?" Ara asked.

Why does she need to know that?

"Why?" I ask suspiciously.

"Well, Taehyung came over, and he's just too shy to talk to you. So I wanted to ask if you could manage some time before the interview. He really wants to meet you," Ara explained.

Taehyung came? Here? From Seoul? Just to see me? What a desperate kid he is, isn't he?

"But I'm not sure if--"

"Oh come on now! Just a matter of 10 mins. He just wants to meet you. Talk to him for some time, then I'll see," Ara said.

"You'll see what?"

"Ahaha, I'll see means, I'll manage your way to the interview on time. That means I'll make sure you're not late. It's gonna be a pretty important interview I guess," Ara said.

"Well yeah," I said hesitantly, "Okay I'm coming."

"Yay! So your gonna come at the Tower Wing of X Centre on the 17th floor," Ara informed.

"Okay," I said.

I wrapped up, locked the door and got in my car and headed of to the destination.

There's still an hour left for the interview. Well I think I was just panicking too much about the time schedule.

It took me 5 mins to reach as there was no traffic jam, luckily.

I took my turn to the Tower Wing, reaching for the elevator. There stood a short man near the floor buttons. I think he's the lift man. 

"Um I need to go to the 17th floor," I said to the man.

He frowned at me.

"Ma'am you sure? I'm afraid there's no such official space in that floor," the man said.

I was confused for a moment.

"Uh anyways, I need to go there, please press the 17th button," I said.

"Well, the 17th one doesn't work for this lift, so maybe you'll have to take the stairs from 16th," the man said.

I caused little movements in my mouth, trying to say something, but I stopped.

"Uh okay, 16th then," I finally agreed.

The elevator took me to the 16th floor. I got out of the elevator and looked for a staircase. Well yeah, it was right beside the elevator.

I started stepping upwards. It was getting darker at each step. As I reached the floor, I just realised that it was just a vacant floor, with dust all around, and clothes shutting the windows.

I thought for a moment. Taehyung of course wouldn't want to meet me in such kind of place, would he?

I walked a few steps ahead. As I entered the glassed, empty room, I could feel the silence vibrating all around me.

I could soon sense breaths. I mean, I could hear them. I felt as if there were people around me, but I really couldn't manage to look around, expecting not to see something I wouldn't like to see.

As I stood with perplexity in my head, I was able to hear the breaths getting closer.

As soon as I was about to turn around, my limbs got locked in strong arms and my eyes blindfolded tightly.