Dress Gowtham wore.

She took her dress and went inside the restroom after like half an hour she came out wear a bath robe and went inside the wardrobe to change her dress. Then she came out wearing the dress I choose for her. She sat on the dressing table and started to dry her hair and then did her hair and applied light makeup and stood up " I'm ready" She said.

 She sat on the dressing table and started to dry her hair and then did her hair and applied light makeup and stood up " I'm ready" She said

Dress riya wore.

"okay let's go I'm hungry " I said and holded her hand and we both went out of our room and entered inside the lift. I looked at her " You were looking beautiful babe " I said.

She looked up at me " thank you " said and looked away.

" Are you blushing " I asked her.

" Nope " she said and looked down, she is trying to hide away from me. I holded her chin and made her look at me " Then what is in your both cheeks " I asked and leaned down and kissed her both cheeks.

" You were looking more beautiful when you blush " I said.

We were on a ground floor and came out of the lift and went outside the hotel to parking lot, We took our car and now we were going to one of the greatest indian restaurant to have our meal.

We reached one of my favorite hotel and parked my car and I came out and opened the door for Riya. We both went inside the hotel and took our seat at near window and one waiter came to take our orders. We have ordered our favorite chicken biryani, prawn gravy, chicken kebab and fish fry for me and chicken lolipop for Riya. Riya don't eat sea food except prawn. I don't understand her that prawn is also a sea food right. Then she can eat that but not other sea food.

" Are you hungry " I asked her.

"yes" She said.

"I should have woke you up earlier" I said.

" It's okay we can have now " she said.

" Today I'm going to take you Dubai creek and fountain " I said to her.

" I heard about the fountain, it will most beautiful fountain in the world " she said excitedly.

" yes, you will love it " I said.

We were talking and our orders also came so we dig in. It was delicious and the chicken is melting in my mouth. Riya also loved the taste. She was not even talking to me enjoying her food.

After that heavy lunch we started to go to the creek. I think she was so excited to go there now. I started to explain everything about that Dubai creek and boating ride to her and she is also listening to me excitingly.

We reached there and wow it was the amazing view from here, she was looking everywhere excitedly. Then I took her near the water and one boat came to us. I paid for the ride and now we both were sitting in the boat and waiting for it to start. Once the boat started she started to scream and jump in excitment but I shut her mouth with my hand.