Chapter Nine

The next morning Bea woke up and rolled over. The sun shone over the outline of Gavin's body, highlighting the blonde in his wavy hair. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Gavin begins to stir, and Bea quickly shushes him with her hands. 

'Bea, we are leaving for the airport in a couple of hours, make sure you are ready.' Bea hears her dad say through the door. 

'No worries, Dad' Bea replies quickly, Gavin staring at her in bewilderment.

Once the door to her Mum and Dad's room shut, Bea takes her hands off his mouth. 

'Well, good morning to you too.' He says sleepily, somehow his accent seems thicker.

'Sorry, I didn't want Dad to hear.' Bea says quietly rolling over onto her belly, grinning cheekily.

Bea had a man in her bed, and she was glad to see his face. He was a perfect gentleman. He put his hand on the side of her body, furthest from him and pulls her closer into his embrace. His scent washes over her again as he buries his face into Bea's neck, covering it in kisses. She couldn't help but laugh with delight.

'Okay, enough of that.' Bea says, trying to catch her breath. She could feel a pulsating down near her crotch. Bea quickly turned around and met his lips with hers. She could feel him grin in between kisses; this is what he wanted. Maybe he wasn't the gentleman Bea thought he was. They become more frantic, Bea takes off his shirt, revealing his toned chest. She straddled his hips, he peels off her nighty and begins massaging her chest.

The next half an hour or so was the most passionate experience Bea had ever had with a man. He was perfect. She'd never had a man put her needs and desires first over his; she didn't even have to ask him.

She was in awe.

Bea sat up after they lay there in each other's arms for what felt like forever and beckoned Gavin over to the bathroom for round two. 

An hour later, they were in the room hallway locked in each other's arms. Bea was trying to find the words to say goodbye, but for once, she couldn't find the right words.

'This isn't goodbye; it's I'll see you soon.' He finally says planting a kiss on her forehead and squeezing her tighter before letting go. 

Bea was fighting back all her temptations to pull him back into her bed, or shower for that matter and just nodded in agreement. He was right; they would see each other again, unfortunately, until then they would have to wait. 

Bea goes to the door and peeks her head outside to see if anyone was hanging around the hallway— it was clear. She opened the door the whole way. Gavin meets Bea under the door frame and kisses her once more.

'I'm going to miss you.' He says quietly.

'Me too.' Bea replies not wanting this moment to end.

'I've sent you my number so we can chat.' He responds, starting to make his way to the elevator. He presses the button and waits patiently. 

She stands in the doorway, watching patiently; Bea didn't want to lose sight of him too soon. He entered the elevator, gives her a little wave. Bea mouthed the words 'see you soon', and he nods, the doors close.

Bea is suddenly shocked back into existence by the opening of her Mum and Dad's door.

'Oh good, are you nearly ready? We need to leave in the next thirty minutes.' Mum says with a frazzled look on her face. Bea realises she's still in her nighty but has wet hair. Not suspicious at all. 

'Yeah, just finishing getting ready now.' Bea walked back into her room and assessed the situation. She was nowhere near ready. 

She started by putting on a mustard linen jumpsuit and her chunky white sneakers. Then she packed everything that was left into her bags. She was glad that she hadn't bought much in her suitcase originally as she had done a fair bit of shopping, Her Mum was feeling very charitable towards her daughter at the moment. Bea had a feeling it was due to the whole Todd and lack of job situation. Fortunately, both had managed to sort themselves out in the past week.