[TWENTY]

Christmas can't come soon enough. I'm counting down the days till the date Katsuki and I are supposed to go to Tokyo.

I can't fucking wait. This is the shit man.

"You seem very happy," Kirishima comments, as we part ways at the school gates.

I grin at him, "Tomorrow, I'm going to Tokyo! And with Katsuki!"

Kirishima chuckles, "That's the sixtieth time you've told me, (Y/N)."

"I'm sure it is, bitch."

He laughs again, and shakes his head. "Just stay safe, ok? Shinjuku is a rough area."

"But we're also going to Shinigawa," I cut in, "to see the Emperor's Imperial Palace. And then we're going outside the city to see the underground flood tunnels in Saitama City, and-"

"I get it, (Y/N)," Kirishima says. He smiles at me, "I'm glad you and Bakugo are friends again."

"He's an ass, but he's my friend, I suppose," I mutter.

For some reason, I prickle uncomfortably at the word 'friend'. Why does that hurt so much? I should be glad...

"HEYYYEEAAYEEAYEEEAYEAYEAHEYYYEAYEAEA I SAID HEY!"

Kirishima looks around in confusion. "What's that?!"

"My phone," I say nonchalantly, taking it out of my pocket so my ringtone is on full blast.

"I SAID HEY!! WHAT'S GOIN ON???!!!"

I let it ring for a few more seconds, just enjoy the song, before picking it up.

"Jello, more like hello," I say casually.

"The fuck? You say the weirdest shit, Frizzy."

"Bitch, you talk about murdering everyone around you; you're a psychopath, I'm simply a meme cultured human."

"Shut the hell up!"

"No you. Anyways, why'd ya call, boom boom man?"

"Call me that again, and I swear to God I'll blow your fucking ass up. Anyway, have you seen dunce face? He said something fucked up today and I need to go beat the shit out of him."

"He's probably disrespecting Jesus somewhere," I answer, squinting at Kirishima as he suddenly turns uncomfortable at Katsuki's words. "Smoking crack, I'd guess. Try his dorm room."

"Fine."

He hangs up with little notice. I glance at Kirishima again, he 's still shifting from foot to foot.

"There's no pretty sunset where you're looking," I deadpan, and he jumps, looking like a six year old caught stealing ice cream from a fridge, "what's wrong?"

"It's just... Bakugo. What Kaminari said this morning... was... that you and Bakugo would be the best couple in 1-A." Kirishima admits, looking away.

Couple? Bitch what?

"I know it's weird," Kirishima adds, catching my incredulous stare, "but Bakugo blew up. Screamed at Kaminari a lot. But funny thing was..." he eyes me as he speaks the next few words, "Bakugo didn't actually say anything about the concept you you and him being a couple. He just yelled about Kaminari being stupid because he was lonely."

I stare. I am cOnfuSIOn.

"... and this is significant because?..." I inquire, scratching the back of my head.

Kirishima sighs, and pinches the bridge of his nose. "(Y/N), I hate to say it, but you are really dense."

I blink. "Well I-"