[TWO]

“What the fuck took you so long?!” Katsuki barks, as I approach him.

Eh, Katsuki be Katsuki, no?

“I told you, I was visiting my cousin,” I state, before quickly adding, “now what are we getting?” before he can jump in and begin his signature yelling.

“Come on,” he grunts, taking ahold of my arm roughly, and pulling me along. I frown, and gently tug my limb free from his tight grasp, as I choose to simply follow him. It's more crowded than usual; I guess the rain drove people in.

“You hungry, Frizzy?” the blunt question momentarily startles me, before I compose myself and answer.

“Well… yeah. You know I'm always hungry.”

“I fucking knew it.” He growls. “What do you want to eat?”

“Huh?” I am puzzled further by his lack of anger. He'd usually be yelling at this point.

“Will you just answer the fucking question?!”

“I’ll just get a takeaway from (F/R),” I shrug, spotting said shop a couple of metres away.

“That can wait!” he snaps, grabbing my arm again. I try to pull away again, but he only tightens his grip. 

What the hell is up with him today?

Feeling passive and tired, I allow him to drag me to the sports equipment shop, not showing much resistance, because whenever I attempt to get him off me, he’ll whip around and ask aggressively if I want to fight.

I don’t know what the hell happened to Katsuki today, but it kinda worries me.

Distracted by the baseball section, I wander off into the shop, as I leave Katsuki to try and figure out which weights are the best quality. As I inspect the bats, I can feel someone’s gaze on me. Looking over my shoulder, I see a suspicious middle aged man, who’s staring at me in a dream like state. My thoughts spiral; oh god, is this one of those pervy old men that just want a mental photo of your buttcheeks? That’s bad enough… or maybe he wants to, uh, touch me. A shiver runs up my spine, and I turn around, ready to go sprinting back to Katsuki.

“Hey kid,”

I freeze, and look at the man, struggling to keep up my polite facade. 

“There’s some other baseball bats over there,” he smiles, but his eyes are filled to the brim with lust. I peek over, and as I suspected, the baseball bats he referred to are right down low… so that this creep can get a good look at my ass.

Not today, Satan. 

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me.

I shake my head quickly, my mannered smile wavering. “I’m alright, but thank you for, uh, bringing it to my attention.”

Disappointment takes the place of the intent he had earlier, and he decides to try something else.

“If you want, we could go to another shop,” he offers, “I know one with a lot of good baseball bats.” He begins to approach me. I’m rapidly losing my composure.

“N-No thank–”

“Come on kid,” he says, his expression giving away his desire, “I have some baseball bats at my house, even…”

His fingers are groping the air in a disgusting fashion, as he continues to come towards me. Usually I’d floor someone like this, but this is in a public shop, and without my quirk, even if I’m strong, I doubt I’d be able to overpower him.

Best option: run.

I back up, preparing to make a break for it, when I run into a wall. At least I think it is, and suppose that I’ll just have to get arrested for quirk abuse (I’ll be damned if this guy lays one finger on me), until I notice that it’s warm and moving.