Ahra sighed and looked at the clothes she had.

She didn't have any thing to wear.

"What should i do?" Ahra said and looked at herself in the mirror. Then she got a message.

"I don't want to get embarrassed because what you wear. Tell me your address. I am coming to pick you up. We'll go shopping." Jungkook messaged and Ahra smiled.

"Shopping together?" She smiled and immediately ran to her mother.

"Mom can i go to shopping with a friend?" She said.

"Sure!" Her mother said and Ahra hugged her.

Jungkook came in the car and Ahra and he went to the mall.

Jungkook handed her a dress and ordered her to wear it.

"Jungkook..... it's too short." Ahra said and looked at the dress.

"Wear it now!" Jungkook shouted at her and her immediately went inside the changing room.

the dress

Ahra wore it but didn't come out

Ahra wore it but didn't come out. Jungkook got impatient and started to knock the door harshly.

"Come our or i swear i'll loose my patience." Jungkook said and Ahra opened the door. She came out and Jungkook's mouth opened.

Both of Ahra's legs were bruised along with her arms and back too. Ahra had some tears in her eyes but was bitting her lower lip to refrain from crying.

"Go and change! You are not going anywhere!" Jungkook said as Ahra went inside the changing room and changed the dress. She wanted to cry but not in front of him because he hates weak people.

Jungkook was about to drop her at her home when she spoke.

"Stop here.... i'll go back home on my own." Ahra said and Jungkook stopped the car. Ahra jump out of it and started to walk. She walked to the river and sat there.

"Everything will be okay." "Everything will be okay." She said to herself the same words of Jungkook and tried not to cry. When she heard someone crying.

She stood up and walked towards the person. He was Taehyung.

"What happened Taehyung?" Ahra asked him.

Taehyung looked up and their eyes met.

Taehyung's eyes were all red and his nose was also red due to crying. Ahra looked at him and she saw the reflection of herself in him.

She cupped his face and wiped his tears.Just like her mother did when she used to cry like Taehyung was crying.

"What happened?" Ahra said and started to caress his cheeks with her thumbs.