•FIFTEEN•

To be honest, I'm just being carried on by the waves of life,
Truthfully, I'm waiting to drown and die.

-MARTIN-

Every moment with this man is like a roller coaster ride, sometimes, he was sweet, cold and sometimes just completely insane.

I look around and I see no window, I wanted to see how the world is going on, I will die surely without even having a glimpse of the outside world, I would surely lost my breathe one day by the lack of fresh sun and air around here,

But god must heard my prayers, Ace left the cage unlocked when he left after giving me my lunch, Everyday he cooked me delicious meals that I always enjoy, It was so good that he passed being a chef.

"Yehey!"

I smile happily as I got outside the large cage- No matter how luxurious inside, It doesn't matter! I need a fresh air right at this instant!

I walked toward the large door and push it trying to test if it was unlock and it was, I never been lucky before.

I walked around, seeing how large this mansion was, There's a staircase at the end, I looked at the beautiful paintings and figurines, There's also a lot of succulent on a beautiful expensive vase, that was around this floor as I pass by them;

I walked down the staircase- silently as I can to see if there's any maid that will see me but this house was seem empty..empty like no one was here at all.

As I got down- I ran silently toward the kitchen and see that's there's a backyard over there, I would escape there for sure since I know that the main front door is locked.

As I open it, which is successfully open, I smile so wide as I decided to roll around the green neatly trimmed grass- I feel the heat of the sun hitting my face as I smile in happiness, I feel so...free, so relaxed in here.

I sat up to see that I can't jump over those large walls that cover in vines, There's also a table on the other side and a swing that was attached on the large tree, I look around to find more but I found nothing to escape from except the majestic fountain with a angel in the middle as a water flowed out of the vase that the angel was holding.

"Do you like it, My love?"

I shook from the grassy floor as I look behind, Seeing Ace stood there with a gentle smile on his face, His appearance seem to glow by the sunshine.

F I F T E E N