•SEVEN•

-MARTIN-

"I want to go home..."

I sobbed as his grip on my waist..tighten.

"Home? Love, I'm confused. This is Home."

The man said as he caressed my waist up and down into my underarm, he keep repeating that as he breathe heavily, like, panting into my ear..

"This is your new home, love, Our Home , what do you mean you wanted to go home? You're here already."

He exclaimed as he moved away from me, holding both of my hands as he showed me everything inside the cage that we're in,

"You got a warm comfortable bed"

He said as he pat the bed that I'm sitting in, He even grabbed the white pillow and put it on my lap,

"A fridge..with refreshment that you would probably love!"

He removed his grip on my hands as he walked over the fridge and open it revealing inside that full of juices, yogurts, water and everything that I never think of,

"I got you a snack too, and candies!"

He open the cabinet and it showed many chips like tortillas and other chips that I didn't recognized and the other side contained candies and lollipops and marshmallows,

"And you got a tv and a bunch of movies for you to watch and games for you to play, I also got you a ton of books!"

He said excitedly as he keep showing all of those luxurious things to me that I don't know how to use,

"You will never be bored here love, I will cook you a nice warm meal, I will clean your clothes, I would serve you like you're my master!"

He exclaimed and kneel infront of me, as he reach out to hold my hand as he stare at me lovingly..

All of these..I'm tempted but..I wanted my freedom, How would I enjoy here if I can't even get out?

"Please love, don't leave me, I beg..you..I beg you.."

He almost cried as he hold tightly on my hands, He moved them to his lips and kiss them with gentleness.

"I will do anything just for you, I will exclude everyone just for you..I only want you"

The man said as sincerely with a glint of madness in his eyes, I'm still..confused, I never even know his name..

"W-What's your name...?"

I asked, He looked at me as if he realized something.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry love, I forgot to say my name...my name is..."

He apologized as he tell me his name, full name..

S E V E N