Chapter 8

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical  mistakes.

__________________________________

The CEO is calling....

Beams shivered for a moment once he saw the caller id of incoming call. He compose himself and answer  the call.

"Hello"- Beam

"hmmm, i just come to know that your brother is awake and doing well." -Forth replied with his serious tone.

Beak abruptly look at his surroundings that how Forth knows about them.

He replied, "yes sir and i know our contract. As soon as kit will discharge i'll come to your place".

"Hmm thats good" replied Forth and cut the call.

He himself dont know that why he urges to listen Beam's voice before starting the day.

On the other hand Beam indulge himself in taking care of kit.
.

.

.

'P' , i know this hospital is very expensive and I'm here in this emergency ward which Would be very expensive too.
Why you took me here?
How did you manage that much money?

On hearing Kit,  Beam smile timidly and ruffle Kit's hair.

Thats not upto you to know baby kitty.
You just recover well.
I want my grumpy baby kittinan who acts too mischievous.
And about that money my boss arrange it for me.
Beam replied thinking yesterday conversation between him and so called CEO.

Your boss seems to be very generous.
Kit mumbled softly and doze off.

Beam plant a kiss on his forehead and asked nurse to take care of him and he will return in evening as he need to go to work also.

.

.

.

Ming just woke up from his deep slumber and first thing he notice that he was in his P'Forth's penthouse.

His heart was throbbing with yesterday's  hangover.
He didn't realise  that he slept for whole day.

Forth come up with a glass of water and headache  medicine.

Ming took medicine and sit on bed with his back to the headrest.

Forth comes near him and sit beside Ming .

Ming was not looking into Forth's eyes.

Want to share something  with me, 'Champ'?
Asked Forth in his most loving voice.

Ming just hang his head low as he cant think the reason why he is upset.

This is the first time he is having this internal war between his mind and heart.

Forth cupped his face and asked.

Is something  is bothering  you champ?

Ming nod his head.
And a tear of drop escape from his one eye.

Forth was shocked to see his brother in this state.

"Ok tell me what is disturbing  you", asked Forth as gentle as he could be.

P,  there is a fresher boy whose face is coming to my head again and again. It made me sad when he feared with me.
It made me angry when he get too close to his best friend.
It made me happy when he smile whole heartedly with his deep dimples. It made me chuckle when he act grumpy to others.
Beside his best friend  he always on phone talking with someone with most spoiled and loving voice.
What should i do P,  i want him.

Forth was listening  to ming very deeply as somehow he was going through the same phase in his life too.

Forth offered  Ming to have that boy in his bed.

"I can arrange him to serve in your bed."

Suggest Forth as his dictionary  has no space for the word 'Love'.

No, no,  no 'P.

He is too good to be serve on bed like this. He is too precious to treat this way.

I want to cherish him,  wanna spoil him and have him beside me for my life.

Forth was shocked to hear this is understatement.
His body become  so pale to hear that from his brother .
The brother  who never treat others as human being in his life is talking to cherish a mere fresher.

Forth was not believing  in his ears so he asked again.
You dont wanna fuck him?

Shia P!

Ofcourse  i want but not in this way.
I want to hold his hands,  taking him on dates,  giving him presents,  cuddle him in bed,  plant so many butterfly  kisses and and....

Forth was having hard time to digest this whole set of new information which seems to be alien to his ears.

Forth just run to the bathroom drawer to check the tablets which he gave Ming a few moment ago.

"Did i gave him  wrong medicine"?
Asked Forth himself stupidly.

"I'm  going P, i have class and hazing today", yelled Ming outside the bathroom.

.

.

.

CEO's office

Beam greet P, shin and gave the rose which he just picked from outside the hospital  lobby.

P,  shin asked him about his whereabouts and he told P, shin about kit .

Oh boy!   That must be hard for you.

Tell me if i can help you in anyway. Replied P,Shin while patting Beam's head.

Forth call him to his office.

Beam knocks the door and Forth give him permission  to enter

"Good morning  sir,  you called me",
Beam asked ofcourse with his trembling  voice.

"Have you eaten your breakfast " asked Forth without  replying the good morning greetings .

No sir,  i will have it later.
Replied Beam.

Then,  have it with me.
Ordered  Forth ofcourse  with his serious  tone.

Beams was surprised  but nod his head. (like he have any other choice 😏).

Forth took Beam's hand and headed towards his private elevator  to have breakfast.

Beam as usual let himself dragged with hundred of running thoughts  in his mind.