Farewell (Part II)

* * * * * *
"Only know you've been high
when you're feeling low
Only hate the road
when you're missing home
Only know you love her
when you let her go
And you let her go".
* * * * * *

The brunette frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I gave the warden my resignation papers this morning. This is too hard...you and me. I can't work with you around." Jauregui's took a step forward. "I feel something for you, Camila... but you obviously don't feel that way about me...and I can't do this anymore." The guard ducked her eyes.

Camila was stunned by Jauregui's words and was not sure what to say in return. "So, you're running away from me."

"I'm not running away. I'm making a decision that I feel is right."

"Right for who? You?"

"Me...both of us. I feel like I'm suffocating. I'm tired of having you and not... having all of you."

Camila chuckled sarcastically and slowly turned her back to the dark haired. "Then you should go."

Jauregui looked at the brunette and sighed. "Camila--"

"Go!" the brunette yelled.

That was the last straw. Jauregui charged up behind the inmate and forcefully turned her around. "You're not going to tell me to go this time!"

The brunette pushed the guard's hands away. "What do you want from me?! A farewell fuck?" Camila began to undo her pants. "Well let's go."

"Camila..."

The brunette continued to undress and started to pull off her top.

"Camila! Stop!" the guard cried, halting the smaller woman's actions.

The prisoner kept still and slowly met Jauregui's eyes. The green eyed expression softened as a tear trickled down the brunette's cheek.

"Camila ?"Jauregui loosened her grip on the brunette's arms.

They looked into each other's eyes for a moment. Camila's look was raw, intense, and for once, vulnerable. Jauregui smiled sadly. "What is it?" She asked softly.

Camila continued to look deeply into Jauregui's eyes and felt herself becoming lost. Without a word, the brunette reached up and slowly removed the guard's hat from her head. Jauregui slightly raised her eyebrows and looked upward. The inmate let the cap linger on her fingertips before dropping it to the floor.

Jauregui searched Camila's sad chocolate eyes, wondering what the brunette was thinking. Camila reached for the front of Jauregui's collar and began to undo the guard's shirt.

Jauregui swallowed nervously. "What are you doing...?"

Camila remained silent as she continued to unbutton the guard's shirt all the way to the end. She reached inside the opening of the shirt and pushed it off of Jauregui's shoulders. Her hands trailed down the guard's arms as the clothing was removed. Jauregui shivered at the touch and allowed the brunette to proceed. The upper part of her body was covered by only her white undershirt. Camila then unbuckled the guard's belt and gun holster, dropping it to the floor. The brunette looked into Jauregui's eyes and grasped the front of the dark haired shirt, leading her to the bed.

The brunette sat down and Jauregui allowed herself to be guided on top of her. Their lips were inches apart.

"Just touch me..." the brunette finally whispered.

Jauregui stared into her brown eyes and saw a look she had never seen before. Very tenderly, she brushed her lips against Camila's. The smaller woman gasped. Jauregui leaned in once more and led the dance of a seductive lingering kiss.