Green Eyes

The next morning, Jauregui was on post in the large courtyard watching the inmates as they enjoyed their outside time. Some played basketball, others lounged on tables and benches, and a few just walked around. The dark haired scanned the scenery and soon her eyes caught a glimpse of light brown hair across the courtyard. The small woman was lounging on a bench, watching the various activities around her. Jauregui made sure to keep an eye on the brunette because she was the perfect prey for some of the horny women in this facility. The tall guard was not sure why, but a part of her felt a bit protective of this woman.

As if on cue, three large women approached the brunette and stood around her, blocking any chance for an escape. The three women were Dee Dee, Jackson, and the one in the middle was T, the leader of the small gang. Everyone on the prison grounds was afraid of them and made sure to give them whatever they wanted, when they wanted it. As soon as T laid eyes on the small brunette, she knew she had to have her.

Jauregui immediately reached for her radio and headed in their direction. "This Jauregui." I'm going to need assistance at the southeast end of the courtyard."

"Hi, cutie. What's your name?" T reached over and began to softly brush back the brunette's hair.

The smaller woman forcefully whacked the woman's hand away. "Don't," the brunette warned, staring down the leader of the gang.

Jauregui saw the brunette's mouth moving from a distance, but couldn't make out what she was saying. Dee Dee yanked the brunette off the bench and threw her to the ground. Upon seeing this, Jauregui quickly turned her walk into a run.

"Yo! There's a fight!" an inmate yelled over the courtyard.

Floods of women were now rushing to the scene. An officer blew his whistle and the entire courtyard was chaos.

The brunette quickly got to her feet and brushed the dirt from her orange pants. She was soon surrounded again. All three women began to shove her back and forth between them.

"I can't wait for you to eat my pussy you little whore," T threatened.

Just as Jauregui was a few yards away, she watched in surprise as the brunette grabbed Jackson's hand and twisted it. The woman squealed in pain before she was slugged in the face with a left hook. Jauregui stopped in her tracks, eyes widening in surprise.

The brunette ducked a punch headed her way and quickly landed a blow to Dee Dee's gut and then kneed her in the face. Blood squirted from the woman's nose as she fell to the ground. The brunette whirled on T, rage burning in those chocolate eyes. The crowd of women whooped and hollered in excitement.

Finally, pushing past the herds of women circling the fight, Jauregui moved in grabbing the small woman around the waist, pulling her away, but not before the brunette delivered a heavy punch to T's left eye. Five other officers scrambled to the area to break up the gathering.

"Back! Everyone back!"

"To your cells ladies!" Another officer yelled, baton in hand.

Jauregui had the feisty brunette pinned to the ground and handcuffed.

"This isn't over, shorty!" T yelled as she was hauled in the opposite direction.

With the excitement over, the crowd slowly began to disburse. Jauregui lifted the woman off the ground and onto her feet. The brunette was breathing heavily as adrenaline still pumped through her veins.

"Let's go," the green eyed ordered, pushing the brunette towards the building.

Jauregui led her to the warden's office. It was a stingy room with wooden furniture and a large window that overlooked the entire courtyard. Warden Harrison Brightman sat in his large leather padded chair and turned towards the two women at the door. He was a heavyset man. His overly large belly hidden behind his desk. He wore a gray suit with a matching tie, and a white undershirt.