"So, you just want to keep talking about it then?"

"Well, sex is one of my favorite topics, you know that. It's just before we talked about having it with other people and not each other."

"Correction, you'd talk about having sex. I never did." She makes a valid point. "Speaking of which, how was pink-panty girl?"

"Why, you jealous?" She snorts out a laugh. "Good, because you shouldn't be. She was the most annoying woman on the planet."

"But not annoying enough to fuck?"

"Sorry, I've had pussy on the brain since I hit puberty. Which means no, she wasn't, but almost." It feels good to be able to talk openly with Amelia again.

"Guess it's a good thing for me that you had all that practice." She blurted the words out.

"If you enjoyed sloppy drunk sex with me then you'd really love what I can do when I'm not inebriated." Ah fuck. I made it awkward again.

After a moment she responds with, "if you liked all that dirty talk I can assure you sober me won't be the one saying it. So, I don't think you'd enjoy me when I'm not inebriated." I don't say anything to that because the fact is, at this exact moment, I'd like nothing more than to sleep with her. Dirty talk or not, I wanted to sleep with my best friend again.

Once I pull up to the hotel I pull right up to the main entrance. I turn off the ignition and look over at her. Once her eyes hold mine I feel something unfamiliar. "We should do it again." Her eyes widen and I don't wait for her to respond, I just exit the car. I grab her luggage out of the back and meet up with her by the entrance.

She checks in and gets her room key. We're quiet the entire elevator ride up to her floor which is also my floor. I'd told Mr. Warner that Amelia was coming this week and staying at the same hotel I was. Mr. Warner told me he'd take care of that but when I'd told him I couldn't let him do that he laughed. Apparently, he owns the hotel so it was no big deal. He'd even made sure she was staying in the room right next to mine.

Once we get to her room she opens the door. She walks into the room first and I can't help myself as I scan over her figure. She'd always been one to cover it up before but over the last few years she started wearing more form fitting clothing. The tight shorts she's wearing hug her ass perfectly. I've never noticed how plump and perfectly round it is before.

"Jamie?" She cocks her head over her shoulder at me expectantly. I make one foot move in front of the other trying to ignore the fact that my best friend's ass just made blood rush right to the tip of my cock. "This is a super nice room."

"Yeah, mine's right next door." When she gives me a confused face I say, "my boss owns the hotel. He comped your room and put you next to me."

"He didn't have to do that."

"He knows." I watch as her eyes look me up and down. I also watch as her gaze holds a specific area for just a tad longer than it should. Her cheeks redden a bit because she's thinking similar things as to what I was thinking just a few moments ago. She's viewing things she's seen before in a completely different way. I take a step toward her which causes her to look up at me.

"Jamie..." Her eyes search mine, looking a bit lost as they do. "We shouldn't..."

"Why not?" I'm right in front of her now, looking down on her trembling form. "We should see if it's good when we're sober or if it's just awkward so we can both know." I watch her swallow and reach forward to cup her cheek. "It's already awkward." My hand goes from her face to the strap of her tank top. I play with the fabric of it and the bra beneath it. I slowly pull it over her shoulder. I caress her naked collarbone as I go to the other set of straps and pull them down as well. She shivers beneath my touch as I softly touch the skin on the top of her breasts. I see her pert nipples poking through her shirt and desperately want to nibble on each one.

I move us both to the edge of the bed before pushing her down on top of it. She looks so fucking sexy right now as she looks up at me with that innocent face. I don't know which one I prefer more, the seductress talking dirty or the sexy vulnerable innocent faces she's making right now.

I pull down her tank and bra over her chest. The sight of both of her voluptuous breasts is too much. I swoop down and kiss her lips hungrily as I grind myself into her. Her hands go up my shirt, feeling my abdomen as mine cup her large breasts. She moves them downward and begins to unbutton my pants. Once she cups me though she freezes as does the rest of her. I stop kissing her and pull away from her.

"Amelia?"

"Jamie, I'm scared to do this." I know why she's scared because a part of me is too. Drunk sex was easy to chock up to it just being that; drunk sex. But sober sex is an entirely different animal. If we have sober sex that means we wanted to have sex with each other. We know what we are doing. We are intentionally risking our friendship.

"Me too." I answered her honestly, because I am. I'm scared we do this and I end up really liking it. If I like it I'm going to want to do it again, like I want to now. Also, it will change the entire dynamic of our relationship. I'll never be able to see her as just a friend if the sex is good. "I'm sorry, Mellie." I pick myself up off of her and get off the bed. "I should've never done that."

She gets up off the bed and takes her shirt and bra off. Fuck me. She's so fucking beautiful. "Take yours off." I do as she says and she looks over me. She unbuttons her tight shorts and slowly shimmies out of them, taking her underwear with them. I feel my breathing accelerate and the endorphins begin to pump because I'm getting entirely too turned on. "Your turn." She points to my shorts.

"Amelia, I-"

"I showed you mine. You show me yours."

"Alright." I take the rest of my clothes off until I'm just as naked as she is.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I think it's obvious, Amelia." I give her a pointed look because I'm fucking hard as hell right now. I'm clearly ready and raring to go. She lays back on the bed and beckons me with a finger. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." With those words I climb on top of her slowly.

"How about you? What are you thinking about?" Her eyes hold mine and she doesn't say a single word. No, she just brings my hand down to a very sensitive place. Once she lets go I run a finger down her slit, feeling the wetness there. "Fuck, you're so wet." She nods and I can't help but dip a finger inside of her. "I can't believe I'm touching you like this." I know we've done this before but being completely aware of what I'm doing is different. It feels forbidden, like I shouldn't be doing it and that fact is turning me on even more.

"I can't believe you're touching me... there." She moaned the last word beautifully. I slip another finger inside of her, moving slowly, savoring the feeling of her. She's tight and slick. Her breathing is picking up and she breathlessly says my name. I'm watching every little face she makes because I've never seen them before. I mean, yes, I had seen them before but I didn't remember them in detail. These faces are ones I'll never forget and it's not even my cock that's inside of her. "I want you." I pull my fingers out of her and move between her legs. "Wait, Jamie, we need to use a condom."

"Do you have one?" She nods over to her purse. "You carry around condoms in your purse?"

"You never know." I raise a brow at her. I'd never known her to be promiscuous. "It's just in case, Jamie. Stop looking at me like that."

"I'm not judging you, baby." I get up and rummage through her purse until I find the condom. I open it then roll it over myself. "I'm glad you're safe."

When I turn back to her naked on the bed I can't wait to be with her like this. I can't wait to thrust up inside of her. I can't wait to sleep with my best friend.