Chapter 12 : Mission WISHLIST

Start from the beginning

I opened the door of balcony.It’s actually small balcony but I love it anyway.

I moved ahead to hold the cold railing with one of my hand while the other continued placing the  phone on my ear. I was not shocked but surprised to see him standing down with the sweetest smile on his face.

“why are you hear?” I asked in the phone while looking down on him .

“for you my love” he replied looking to me with his signature smirk. I swear if he doesn’t smirking like this I’d have a major heart attack some day.

“get lost”

“I would ,but with you”

“Don’t you know I’m annoyed with you?”

“what ? Why? What did I do ?” he asked seriously.

“as if you don’t know “ I said while leaning over the railing

“what ? really ,I don’t know. Tell me”

What kind of a man he is he left me in the mid and now he doesn’t remember anything

“I hope you remember I yelled you a Jerk when you’re leaving last night”

“yeah that’s what you call me all the time.”

I can’t tell him exactly why am I annoyed can’t he guess himself.

Ugggggghhhh!!!

“nothing .Just leave it”

“no tell me” he spatted back

“I said leave it.”

“okay come down” he said while leaning on his car

“what ?why?”

“your forgetting something love. Your wishlist we’ve to start today “

He’s really really very cute. But I’m nervous

“Chris…I’m..not today.I don’t know .How’d it work?”                                                                                                     

“you told me that you’d try .Now come on get a bed sheet quick”

I went inside my room and took out a spare bed sheet  in the balcony. “okay now what?”

“Tie it from the railing and with the help of it come down. But disconnect the call ,I don’t want you to fall while sliding only with one hand.”

I did as he told and asked one final time “Chris are you sure? i’m scared “

“don’t be scared baby .I’d never let you fall ,see I’m right here .But slide slowly okay,it’s not that difficult “ he said

I nodded and kept the phone before disconnecting the call of in the pocket of my big cardigan I was wearing right now ,which covered the pockets of my pajama.

I carefully held the bed sheet and just tied it on the railing and started slipping slowly and carefully. My hands were already sweaty and I was nervous like hell .Suddenly my throat left a whimper out of fear.

“shh baby I’m here don’t worry.You’ll do it. I won’t let you fall okay but give your best “ Chris whispered from down. I did not look over his face because I closed my eyes and kept on slipping down.

Suddenly the bed sheet did not feel tight to me .And I discovered that I tied it loosely ,so yeah lucky me I’m falling from my 2nd floor .

Serendipity …..just not for me