"We'll meet back here after we're done." Maya told her. "Last one back has to tell what happened first.: She stated. Riley nodded her head. They both glared at the other one before they made their way out the door and went their separate ways. 

Maya took a deep breath as she made her way across campus. She didnt even know if Josh was even at his dorm right now. The last thing she wanted was to go all around the campus looking for him. She could just send him a text telling him to meet up with her, but she really didnt want to do that. Part of her wanted to go back a little later and tell Riley she couldn't find him. But knowing Riley, she would call Josh and tell him that Maya was looking for her. And she really didnt want that.

So here she was standing behind the door of Josh's room trying to figure out what she was going to say. She really did not want to do this, she wasn't ready. But Riley was right, eventually she needed to get it over with. She just wanted it to be later than sooner. Maya took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She waited as she heard ruffling on the other side of the door, wondering if it was too late to turn back when the door opened.

"Well hey there, short stuff." Andrew smiled as he popped his head out of the door before widening the door. Maya rolled her eyes.

"Hey Andrew, is Josh here by any chance?" Maya asked him. Andrew put on a pout.

"And here I thought you were here for me. That's okay, sometimes it takes time for the ladies to realize who the better roommate is." He smirked. Maya raised her eyebrows. Andrew laughed. "He said he was going to the library, but he should be back any minute. We're supposed to be working on our senior projects." He told her. Maya nodded.

"Can you tell him that I'm looking for him? I need to talk to him." Maya said. Andrew took a deep breath.

"How about you come in and wait on him. I was about to go get dinner anyway. Normally I would wait on him but his ass is slow and I'm hungry." Andrew told her. Maya laughed.

"You sure you guys dont mind?" She asked. Andrew shook his head.

"I dont mind. And I'm sure when Josh walks in and sees you here, he's just going to be happy that you're talking to him again." Andrew smiled at her. "I'm glad that you're giving him a chance to explain. Even though he doesnt deserve it." Maya chuckled.

"Thanks Andrew." Andrew smiled at her before he walked past her and down the hallway. Maya entered into the room and shut the door as she looked around. She noticed all the pictures Josh had of him and his family. She smiled when she saw one of her, Riley and Josh when they took that trip with Shawn back in middle school.

Maya sat down on the desk chair and leaned her head back feeling her heart beating really fast. She swallowed hard. She tried to go over the conversation in her head, what exactly she was going to tell Josh. She was kind of hoping he would just take over so she didnt have to say much.

"Maya?" Maya snapped her head up to see the shocked look on Josh's face. She was so deep in thought that she didnt hear him come in. She stared up at him. He looked good, really good. He set his books down on his bed and walked closer towards her.

"Hi." She said lamely. She mentally scolded herself. "Andrew said I could wait on you in here." She told him. Josh nodded his head.

"Good." He stated. "I mean, that's good that you're here. I've been wanting to talk to you." He said. Maya nodded her head.

"Me too." She stated. "Adrianna came by my room. She told me what happened between the two of you." Maya told him. "I'm sor-"

"Stop." Josh said softly. "You dont have to apologize." He told her. Maya bit her lip and got up from her seat. She stared at him while he ran a hand through his hair. "I wanted to talk to you about something else. We dont need to talk about what happened." He told her. "Riley told me about your dad stopping by."

"Oh." Maya said making a mental note to kill Riley later. "That's nothing you need to worry about." She told him.

"Look, Maya. I'm not going to make you talk about it if you dont want to, especially to me. But if you want to talk about it. If you just need someone to sit down and listen. I'm here. I'll always be here. Whether were together or not." Maya looked up and slightly smiled.

"Thanks Josh." She whispered. "Look, with what happened with Adrianna. It's over and done. Let's not worry about it anymore." She told him. After all, she had other things that she had to deal with. "But that doesnt mean that we're tog-"

"I know." Josh interrupted. "But that's okay." Maya felt like a brick had just been lifted off her shoulders. She let out her first true smile since walking into the room. "I'm still here for you though." He stated. "Always."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________