"Want any of you?" Camila smirked, knowing it would upset the Polynesian.

"Mila," Dinah whined. "Are you going to help me or not?"

"I guess I will," Camila laughed, grabbing ahold of Dinah's hands and leading her towards the front of the park.

"Where are you taking us?" Dinah asked, looking at her with a confused look on her face.

"To the place where Lauren's gift is," Camila answered.

Dinah decided not to question it and continued walking along beside her. The two boarded the next bus to Animal Kingdom. Camila knew she wanted to get Lauren a gift from her favorite movie; The Lion King, but she didn't know what exactly to get.

"What about a necklace?" Dinah suggested as she flicked through images on her phone.

"She won't wear it," Camila answered truthfully as the bus pulled into the parking spot. "All she wears is belly button rings and the same gold hoop earrings she's been wearing since we were freshmen in high school."

Dinah sighed as she followed Camila off the bus. "I mind as well just give her my debit card and let her have fun."

"She'll send you into bankruptcy," Camila said as she walked into the security line. "Get her that Mickey pineapple backpack thing she hasn't stopped talking about since we got here."

A wave of realization hit Dinah when she connected the pieces together. She didn't know why hadn't thought about that since the beginning. Maybe because she was secretly hoping she would drop it. Yellow is not one of Dinah's colors and she had a feeling she'd be forced to wear it more often than not.

"You really think I should?" Dinah asked, walking through the metal detectors and having it ding.

Of course she'd be the one to set it off and require a pat down. Camila tried to hold back her laughter as she recorded a short video. She wrote a funny caption to go along with it and uploaded it to her Instagram.

Dinah furrowed her eyebrows and collected her belongings from the white basket. "Are you filming me?"

"Nope," Camila answered, scanning her yellow magic band against the little Mickey symbol.

"Were you filming me?" Dinah asked this time, changing her tense.

"Maybe," Camila shrugged with a smirk on her face that she could no longer hide. "You'll have to go look and see."

Dinah grumbled a few not so kind words as they entered into the park. Camila completely ignored the Polynesian complaining behind her. Her eyes were fixated on the Nala plush in front of her. Dinah's eyes locked onto the item now in Camila's hands.

"Who's that for? Lexa?"

Camila frowned. "No Lauren. You don't think it's stupid...do you?"

Dinah shook her head. "It practically screams Lauser. She would die over something like that."

"For real?"

"For real," Dinah confirmed.

Camila hugged the plush tightly to get chest with a wide grin spread across her face. It was the perfect cake topper for the actual gift she was going to give to the green-eyed girl.

"I'm going to get in line awhile. After we can go hunt for that bag for Mani."

Dinah nodded to confirm the plan. Camila scurried off towards the end of the line while Dinah took a seat on a giant rock outside of the store. She pulled her phone out and smiled down at the gif Normani sent her. It was of Daisy Duck grabbing ahold of Donald and covering him with red lipstick kisses. She sent a quick reply back before clicking onto to Instagram to see what embarrassing video Camila captured of her.

The page refreshed to show a picture from the official Disney World page. It was a picture of Camila and Lauren riding on Toy Story Mania. The two were looking at each other while the ride was in mid rotation. Lauren had the largest smile plastered on her face while Camila stared into Lauren's green eyes, her bottom lip held in between her teeth. The caption read: "It's truly is the happiest place on earth with the sweetest couple in the world."

The comments were filled with Camila's followers. Many positive, but sprinkles of negativity were thrown in there.

"Fuck," Dinah muttered as she jumped off the rock in panic.

"Hey you-" Camila stopped her sentence as she looked at the taller girl having a panic attack. "Dinah, I promise we will find her something. We still have some time."

Dinah shook her head, not knowing what to say. Instead she shoved her phone in the young Cuban's face. Camila grabbed the phone in confusion. Her eyes studied the picture carefully before falling down to the caption.

They were out.

—-
Lots of Camila and Lauren in the next chapter. Stay tuned ;)

- Ashley