Five

"Are you sure it was him? There are hundreds of guys named Paul on this planet. It could've been some random man from West Virginia."

"Mani, I swear it was him last night. He has a very distinct voice."

Dinah placed the tray full of various breakfast foods down on the table. She distributed the food to each owner before digging into her Tonga toast.

With a mouthful of food, she looked up. "What are we talking about?"

"Ally said she saw Paul last night," Normani caught up.

"What's that dickhead doing here? Doesn't he have bricks to lay or animals to shoot on that little junky farm of his?"

"You'd know if it was Paul. He has a thick, deep southern accent with a hint of softness," Lucy spoke up from the far side of the table.

Everyone turned their eyes towards Lucy. "What? He does," she replied shyly as she went back to indulging her breakfast.

"I don't know if it was really him, but we need to keep this from Camila. Do you remember how she reacted when Paul interrupted her vacation? I thought he was going to be a goner."

"What do you need to keep from?" Camila asked, appearing out of nowhere with Lauren by her side and Alexa on Lauren's back."

"Just how good this toast is," Dinah saved, shoving another bite of toast into her mouth.

"Can I get a bite?"

Dinah glared at her before shaking her head no. If there is one thing you don't do, it's taking her food. There's no knowing what she'd do if you did. Lauren learned the hard way in sixth grade when she stole one of Dinah's French fries while she was in the bathroom. Little did Lauren know, Dinah had counted how many fries she had left before going to the bathroom. In fear, the entire table pointed to Lauren who still had a bit of fry to swallow. Needless to say, everyone quickly learned their lesson when Lauren returned to class with bite marks on the back of her hand.

"I'll go get you something, Camz. What do you want?"

Lauren nodded. "We'll be right back," she said, walking off with Alexa still on her back and Regina now glued onto her leg.

"I wish I had someone to get me breakfast like Lauren did," Ally sighed as she cut up his waffle into bite size pieces.

"Hey," the Polynesian challenged. "I didn't see you up there waiting in that long ass line."

"It would've been if it weren't for Lucy and Regina's constant begging and Normani bribing you with kisses and sex."

Normani cleared her throat while her cheeks grew redder by the second. "I think Lauren could use some help bringing the girls and food back without making a mess."

"Nice going Allysaurus, you scared my girlfriend off," Dinah growled as she watched Normani pull Regina off Lauren's leg.

"I didn't do anything. I was simply updating Camila on what happened."

"Guys, there is still a baby here," Lucy jumped in as she nodded over to Aidan who was happily eating his waffle.

Dinah grumbled. "She started it."

"Where are you all heading off to today?" Camila asked, changing the subject.

Wiping Aidan's mouth, Ally looked at Camila with a confused expression on her face. "You're not joining us?"

"Maybe later depending on how long the shoot takes today. I'm hoping it's not the entire day."

"Does Lauren know about all this?"