𝙏𝙚𝙣

The following week some controversy that revolved around Hannah was stirred up. She and Justin ended up going on a date, so rumors of them hooking up were being spread around. All because of a picture that was being sent around of Hannah where you could see right up her skirt. 

I think that's when I started noticing a real change in Hannah, she was more distant and withdrawn as everyone whispered about her in the halls. I couldn't blame her. I wouldn't want something like that of me being spread around without my knowledge. I felt for her, deeply. 

I was standing next to my locker when Monty walked up to me, "Did you see that picture of Hannah?" Was the first thing he asked.

I closed my locker, turning to look at him, "It's kinda fucked up, don't you think?" 

He shrugged his shoulders, nonchalantly, "Aw, come on... Justin got some, aren't you happy for him?"

I shook my head, "Uh- sure, but it's not cool to have some photo of you being passed around. I would be upset if it was me."

Monty went quiet for a second, he then nodded, "Yeah, I suppose... I get what you mean," He sighed, "I guess I wouldn't want it happening to you." 

"That's good," I felt reassured, I trusted him.

"Nobody else gets to see you like that," He then joked, "All mine."

"You're something else, Montgomery."

Bryce and Justin walked up to us, "Hey you two," Bryce greeted Monty and I, "Happen to see the picture of the week?"

I let out a frustrated groan, "I'll never understand boys, will I?" 

"Oh, come on," Bryce laughed, "When's your turn? I know you've got some good photos hidden on that phone of yours," He teased Monty; Bryce reached out for Monty's phone, but he moved it out of his reach. 

"Nah, not for you, Bryce," Monty scolded, "Definitely not for you either, Justin," Monty eyed Justin, still suspicious that Justin was after me. 

I turned around to walk away, "I'm going to go hide in the auditorium," I mentioned, "I need a second alone, this whole situation is fucked up-  I don't want to hear about it anymore," I sighed before I headed towards the auditorium.

I sat down on the stage, there was one light that was lit over the stage; it was dim and eerie. This was the place I came whenever I needed to hide from people and to be alone. I heard the doors open, I expected it to be Monty, but when I looked over towards them, it was Justin.

He walked over towards me, slowly. "Hey," He said once he was close enough. He got on the stage and sat next to me.

"Hey," I replied; a small smile on my lips. 

"Everything alright?" He asked. He tilted his head to the side a bit, his eyes studying my features. He was trying to pinpoint the exact emotion I was feeling. 

I shrugged, "I guess I'm alright, I just feel bad for Hannah."

"Uh, I get that," Justin nervously itched the back of his head.

"So, why did you take them in the first place?" 

"I was just taking pictures, the underwear slip wasn't intentional," He admitted, "I guess I just wanted to brag so I showed Bryce, and he took my phone and sent it out."

"Has Monty shown you anything of me?"

Justin looked down at the ground, "One time," He told me, "He showed Zach and I a thong picture that I guess you sent him, before you two were official... He was going on and on bragging about how the two of you hooked up. I always knew he was going to end up being your boyfriend though."