𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Someone released the tapes. The entire school has heard them, they know about Bryce, Jessica, they know about everyone on those tapes.

I walked towards my locker, noticing Bryce, Zach, Scott, and Monty were walking towards their lockers as well, "Hey," I heard Bryce say, "You're coming today, right?" Bryce was asking Zach. 

"What?" Zach sounded confused, "Oh, yeah. No, totally," He replied. 

I noticed Bryce's locker, someone had painted Rapist across it in red paint. "Hey!" Monty shouted out, looking up and down the hall, "Who did this? Get the fuck back here!" 

Bryce didn't seem to care, "It's fine," He reassured Monty, "It'll come off, it's just a stupid fucking prank, right?" 

Scott looked over his shoulder towards me, noticing that I was watching from a distance, "Dude," He said quietly before he looked at Bryce again, "That's pretty fucked up." 

I started to walk down the hall towards my first class, that's when I heard someone listening to the confession tape from Bryce, "She was practically begging me to fuck her..." Was all I overheard before I rushed towards the bathroom, getting away from the clusters of people to compose myself. 

Some girls walked out of the stalls, giving me a look, their eyes scanning my body. Up and down. I sighed, turning on the faucet to splash my face before I went to my first class. Everyone I walked past stared at me, everyone in classes stared at me. They were staring at each of us who were on the tapes. Whispering about them, making up bigger and bigger lies. 

I went out into the hall, noticing Justin and Bryce staring at one another. "I'm not gonna pay for a goddamn thing, Justin," Bryce said to him, "I've got a legal team working for me around the clock, I've got state fucking senators that will talk about what a fine citizen I am... What have you got? A junkie mom and a deadbeat dad?" Bryce wasn't holding back, he then scoffed, "Oh... Shit, that's right, you don't even know your dad, do you? And you don't even have Dawn anymore, do you? She's screwing Zach now, right... You are just a white trash piece of shit, Justin."

"Hey, Bryce," I couldn't listen to him any longer. The two of them hadn't even noticed I was listening to the entire thing. 

They turned their heads, looking caught off guard. "Hi, Dawn," Bryce was acting as if I didn't hear anything, "What's up?" 

"I would suggest you keep your mouth shut."

"Woah," Bryce laughed, "What is the hostility about?" 

"Oh, don't play dumb... Fuck off, I'm getting tired of all of this," I let outa  sigh, looking over towards Justin. I wanted to say something to him, but I felt my nerves getting the best of me. I walked away, my emotions were getting the best of me.

Zach was storming down the hall towards Tyler, he grabbed him by the shirt, "You sick fuck!" Zach shouted in Tyler's face as he shoved him into the lockers.

"What the hell?" Tyler shouted back. 

"I will destroy you!"

"Zach," I ran over to them, "Zach, what are you doing?" 

I watched as he grabbed a paper out of his pocket, "You took pictures of my sister?" He held up the paper, shoving it towards Tyler. 

"What?" Tyler seemed clearly confused. I don't think he did it.

"You followed her, took fucking pictures of her?" 

"No!" 

"Yes, you took them and put them in my locker! What the fuck is wrong with you?"