𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

As I got ready for school the dream was fresh in my mind. I was confused about what I was feeling, I wasn't sure why I was dreaming about Justin like that. It was more than confusing. That was putting it lightly. 

I got dressed and sent Monty a text. I sat my phone back down and stared into the mirror on my vanity. I was doing anything to shake the image of Justin out of my head. I ran my fingers through my hair, letting out a long sigh. 

I got out of my chair and grabbed my keys, heading downstairs. As I neared the door, I peeked over my shoulder at the empty living room; I would typically say goodbye to my parents before I left, but that was now a rare occurrence. My dad recently got promoted so he was constantly on trips for work, my mom always accompanying him. 

I opened the door and walked out to my driveway; Bryce was parked there, he was leaned up against his car; a smile on his face as I approached him.

"Good morning, pretty lady," He greeted me.

"Good morning, Bryce," I responded, "What are you doing here?" 

"I figured I would give you a ride to school. You know, only the finest for Monty's girl."

"I guess that's fine... But, I do have my own car," I chuckled, "In case you forgot."

"Oh, come on!" The window rolled down, Monty's face appeared. "It's nice that you don't take rides from strangers, though," He joked. Bryce rolled his eyes as he walked around the car to get in his driver's seat. 

I went and got into the car, Justin was sat in the front seat, Zach next to Monty, "Wow," I commented as I sat next to Monty, "Is everyone carpooling now?"

"Sadly," Monty complained, he huffed before he kissed me under my ear and up to my jaw.

Everyone else groaned, "Seriously, Monty?" Justin was the first to say something, he looked over his shoulder at us.

"Justin... I know you're in hot pursuit of Hannah, but there is no reason to get all hot and bothered watching Dawn and I," Monty teased.

I shoved Monty's face away from me gently, "You're tying to get with Hannah?" I questioned Justin.

"What? Are you surprised? She's smoking, dude," Bryce eyed me through the review mirror. 

"Be nice to her, she's amazing," I nudged Justin's shoulder.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll be nice," Justin said with a smirk before he winked at me. 

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

I went looking for Hannah as soon as we got to school. I found her at her locker with a new girl I had yet to meet. "Hi, Han," I said; "Who's this?" 

"This is Jessica," Hannah told me, "She's new here too, uh, we just met a little bit ago- this is Dawn," She quickly introduced me, "She is one of my first friends here, I'm sure you two will get along just fine."

"Nice to meet you, Jessica," I smiled at her, "How has Liberty been treating you so far?"

"It's been fine," She told me, "The counselor forced me and Hannah to be friends," She laughed, "Which, I guess worked out for the better."

I noticed Justin was approaching us, "Jessica," I said quietly, "How about I show you around a bit, get you introduced to some stuff," I leaned over towards her, "Someone is coming over here to talk to Hannah," I whispered.

"Ah," Jessica nodded, "Gotcha, sure."

We walked around a little before the first bell rang. I explained everything the best I could; the classes, people, the important stuff. We got near the lockers again before Monty came up and snaked his arms around my waist, resting his chin against my shoulder.