Chapter 8| Perfect Mistake (خوبصورت خطا)

Life is a whirlpool of sweet thoughts with bitter realitites or fearful thoughts with beautiful realities

Life is a whirlpool of sweet thoughts with bitter realitites or fearful thoughts with beautiful realities. It gives different rules to different lives. Living by reading and learning by living are two different aspects. Some lessons are not always in books and being a writer even, i agree to it. You cannot learn to thrive until you are in that situation, on the verge of drowning but still breathing. It's painful to walk and fall. We are scared to walk because of the severity of fall and being left alone. It hurts when we crumble to ground, looking at the soil and swallowing the lump of fears and tears that had hit us in our way. Some time it's not about being a bad or good person. It's about the choices you made for chosing a good or bad path.

Someone said;

"Being obliged to make a good choice is enough to make you a good person and just being obliged to make a bad choice is enough to make me a bad person?

Let the tough times overpower your sanity, your survival, your hopes even the bread in your hand, then we'll see how far good you remain when you are desperate, on the brink of life and death?"

You are ready to take drastic steps. One step, one flash and it's over. Demons that live in us never die. We just learn to overpower them. You learn to decide which side will rule you. And sometimes our eyes darken, for a moment to satisfy an instant fight or flight of emptiness or revenge, we found ourself tasting the forbidden fruit. Then for some people, there is no way back. Each day, you are turning darker until the pure white heart is turned black. This is your real fight with yourself. Here is the moment, you need to take a stand whether to cross this line or keep fighting until you find the balance back to stable life. Human being lives by their own choices. It's all about making a right choice even at wrong times. It will eventually turn your time right but a wrong choice even at right time can ruin your life.

 It will eventually turn your time right but a wrong choice even at right time can ruin your life

Her mind was a wanderer. A free wanderer that was beyond the limits of time and logics. It showed what it felt. The moment when she collapsed because she had failed a test that costed a life, she didn't ecpect anyone to be with her. It was because even having a supportive brother and mother doesn't mean they will always be there for you everytime, noticing your downfalls and insecurities.