Chapter 34| Kaliedoscope ( عکس رنگوں کے )

The orange fire ball dissolving onto the horizon of soft lavender hues painted a serene pastel sky, exhibiting uniformity of guise at the canvas of evening

The orange fire ball dissolving onto the horizon of soft lavender hues painted a serene pastel sky, exhibiting uniformity of guise at the canvas of evening. Seagulls flapped ivory wings by diving across the crystal surface of sea water, ending their day with a perfect greeting to nature. The ferries were buzzing with the final horns informing the arrival of their destination. The echoes of "AllahHu Akbar" filled the pleasant cold breeze of winter as it was maghrib(after sun set prayer) time. The flood of traffic continued exhaustively while the Bosphorus bridge stood majestically with the night lights shimmering across the gateway of two continents.

The skyline delineated a perfect sun set that was witnessed by Hakan and Sarrinah from their respective glass windows in the car driven by his chauffeur. Hamza was giving bizarre stares at both of the boring adults who were lost in their own world of serenity.

"Will both of you torture me like this?" Hamza was pissed off.

"And why are you being torture?" Sarrinah narrowed her eyes at him for some seconds and then tickled him lightly. Six year old Hamza couldn't keep his bossy aura for long and started laughing on tickles.

"You... ahhhh.... cheating Rina"

For some seconds, Hakan had that ideal picture of her wife with a kid when that moment broke by him calling her 'Rina".

"You call her Rina?"

He asked in amusement. Both of them stopped to have a look. Hamza took a face of serious gentleman, protecting Sarrinah.

"Yes Mr. Rina's husband!"

He managed to speak with such a difficulty in his baby language.

Hakan raised his brow at Sarrinah, well known of who ruined his image.

"I didn't do it. It's all Noor's fault"

She surrendered, lifting her hands up.

"Mr. Rina's husband ...why in the world ..do you tease my love?"

He spoke in broken sentences replacing alphabets, eating up half words.

"Your love?"

Hakan bit his lower lip to control his chuckle, eyeing Sarrinah with wide eyes. Sarrinah stared at Hamza. What was this kid even?

"Yeah! I was suppose to marry Rina, but you did ... and.."

He huffed taking a sigh as he was inserting so much emotional power and then continued ..

"Don't you lurrrrvvee her yaar?"

He exclaimed so tiringly, looking at him like a mad man missing on something beautiful.

"Hamza? Okay we are done for the evening or else I'll drop you back!"

Sarrinah shifted with discomfort.