System

"So we're being put into dorms? I have to share a fucking room?" Bakugou growled, progessively getting louder. "Katsuki, it's alright, I can put you in a private one? Or you could room with Izuku, if that's the problem.?" She calmly asked. "I'm not rooming with fucking Deku. Put me in a private one if you can." He grumbled. He didn't like yelling at his mom, well, he was too tired to really. He'd just gotten back from work after a painfully long shift.

He wasn't ashamed that he was trans or anything but he didn't want people knowing. Obviously people knew in Junior High, he showed up after the holidays with a short ass haircut and a flat chest, not to mention the boys' uniform. But after that he became 'the trans kid' or 'the trans girl'. What he didn't want was to be the 'trans kid' or the 'trans girl' again. He wanted to be seen as 'Bakugou' or the fucking winner. He didn't even care if he was being called Kacchan by the shitty nerd. As shitty as he is at least he's fucking respecting.

--time skip--

Today Bakugou was moving into his dorm, first he needed to sort shit out with the principal and staff though. His mom had come with him, he didn't need her but she was skeptical that he wouldn't blow their faces up to accentuate his point. She did all the talking while Bakugou sat there with a blank expression. "That's completely fine Ms. Bakugou, I can guarantee you our school will treat your son with the respect given to all our students." Principal Nezu said, cheery and smiley. "Young man, do you want a private dorm or specific roommate?" He asked, turning to Bakugou. "Private." Bakugou answered. He saw his mom glare at him through the corner of his eye. "Please." He added, seeing Mitsuki's glare soften.

Nezu nodded silently. "That's fair. We'll get you to your dorm in a moment, if you wouldn't mind stepping out I'd like to discuss a few things with your mother."

...

Bakugou leaned his back against the wall of the office. He pulled his headphones up from around his neck, pressing shuffle on his most recent playlist.

The comforting familiarity of a rock song he used to listen to filled his ears.

1-800-273-8255, covered by Our Last Night. He liked it way more than the original. To him, the original was for the sad and lost, but the cover version, it was anger and regret. Right now, all he felt was sad, shitty, down in the dumps, but Bakugou's no good with words or emotions. Which is why he's usually angry as fuck.

Mitsuki left the room and dropped a key in his hand. "There, don't go wearing this one around your neck." She tried to sound cheery, but she was sad, Bakugou could tell. "You better come around the weekend otherwise I'm going to have three cats." She half smiled. Bakugou reluctantly hugged her. "I'll visit. I don't think anyone here can make spicy dinners like you can." He grinned. She rolled her eyes and ruffled his spiky hair. "See you, Katsuki."

...

His walk to the dorm building was quiet apart from the rock music being played into his ears. His hands were in the pockets of his cargo shorts, he was mindlessly fiddling with one of the buttons. He pushed open one of the way too big to be normal doors and walked in, two or three people looked at him but none of them seemed to care. One of the kids had weird yellowy-blonde hair with black stripes that strangely resembled a pikachu, he was wearing a white shirt with a picture of a bison in the colours of the bisexual flag. It read; 'This is a bison, he likes boys, he likes girls, just like me'. Ballsy in Bakugou's opinion. He saw another kid with a pretty plain face and black hair with a black shirt with 'No Homo' written in rainbow.

"This is the gayest place I've ever been in my life." Bakugou whispered to himself. He looked at the number on his key before making his way to the room, not saying anything to anyone.

"O-Oh, Ka-Kacchan.!" The shitty green haired nerd called from behind him. Bakugou turned around, scowling, he raised his eyebrows showing he was listening. "I-I didn't know we'd be in the same class.." He stuttered. "Well we are, problem?" Bakugou pressed, he wasn't actually mad or displeased, he was kind of interested to see how long Deku could stand this. "N-No.! Of course not, it's great to have so many s-strong students in o-one class.!" He stated. "You calling yourself strong now?" He leered. "N-No! I mean.. Well, there are s-several s-students with h-high rankings in this class.."

The broccoli boi looked around. "You p-placed first, K-Kirishima placed second, Uraraka c-came th-third, class 1-A had the t-top three s-spots in the entrance e-exam, t-thats not all, though.." He stammered. "Yeah okay, whatever. I'm going, try not to piss yourself, Deku."

Bakugou left and headed up the stairs.

"Jeez, he's mean." Uraraka trembled. "H-He's been worse.." added Midoriya.