Jungkook + Tzuyu + Taehyung

It was Tzuyu's 20th birthday. As a gift her two best guy friends had agreed to a threesome. It took some convincing but they figured they were all hot so what's the harm.

"Why are you so nervous?" Jungkook asked Tzuyu, giving her a reassuring hug.

"Because we're about to have a threesome, that's freaking scary!" Tzuyu cried.

"Relax, he'll show up and it will be fine. Cmon it's your birthday. You should enjoy your gift." Jungkook exclaimed. He crashed his lips on hers, and she leaned into his touch. Suddenly the spell was broken by someone clearing their throat.

"Taehyung!" She exclaimed, her cheeks reddening at the sight of him.

"Please don't stop because I showed up." Taehyung said while laughing. "Happy Birthday Tzuyu, didn't have time to get you a gift so I just put a bow on my head." he said.

"Awe come here Taetae ." She said as she opened her arms wide to greet him.

He hugged her and in a matter of seconds pulled her in for a kiss. She kissed him back and placed her arms on his neck.

Jungkook watched as Tzuyu was kissing Taehyung, he felt a tiny pang of jealousy before he reminded himself he was doing it for her. And that they were all just friends that were attracted to eachother.

Nonetheless Jungkook approached the pair and softly pulled Tzuyu away from him. He began kissing her, as he did so, he made sure to moan extra loudly, as to get a reaction out of Taehyung. He watched Taehyung, who was staring at them with poorly disguised jealousy.

Then out of nowhere, Taehyung let out a chuckle. He too had reminded himself that he was there to enjoy himself.

He relaxed and began kissing Tzuyu's neck.

Tzuyu was in pure bliss. She was breathless and was closing her eyes out of pleasure.

Jungkook helped Tzuyu remove her delicate silk dress, then gently pushed her thin form onto her back on the mattress near them.

He ran his hand up Tzuyu's thigh, slowly getting closer to her pussy. Tzuyu whimpered with contentment. Jungkook leant down and wrapped his arms around her, to unhook her bra. He threw it backwards, landing it on top of Taehyung. They all laughed as Taehyung exclaimed due to the suprise. Taehyung leaned down on the mattress and layed down next to Tzuyu. He pressed his lips to Tzuyu's neck then began to suck which was sure to leave hickeys.

Jungkook slipped two fingers into her wet core, The birthday girl squirmed due to the pleasure. She arched her back and moaned. She truly couldn't have asked for a better gift.

Her left hand unzipped Jungkook's jeans and her right pulled down Tae's sweatpants. Their bulges pulsated against her touch. She finished pulling down their boxers and began stroking. The multitasking being done by all three was a sight to see.

As she moved her hands up and down their shafts their breaths got heavier and deeper.

Taehyung began trailing kisses from her mouth down her neck to her chest. He admired her smooth breasts before sucking on them. Tzuyu moaned his name.

Jungkook was not one to be left behind. He removed his fingers from her core and reached for his jeans he had helped place on the floor. He took out two condoms. Tzuyu and Taehyung paused to observe. Threw the other one near Tae before joking, "Wrap it before you tap it am I right?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and laughed. While Tzuyu could only think that it meant that he was about to be in her.

Taehyung hovered above her and motioned her to get closer to his member. She obeyed and began to suck. She licked the head and down the sides of his shaft. Before getting in to a rhythm of up and down. Taehyung rolled his head back out of pleasure.

Meanwhile Jungkook was positioning himself further down, near her core. He rolled the condom on approached her pussy. He teased her by caressing it with his fingers. And placing his member at the entrance but not daring to go further.

Despite her concentrating on pleasuring Taehyung, the anticipation was overwhelming her.

"Put it in already loser!" She exclaimed obviously playing around.

"As you wish." he responded.

Then quickly pushed his entire length into her.

She screamed loud which startled Taehyung, considering his penis was in her mouth. The motion felt good for him. It pushed his shaft further down her throat. He succumbed to the overwhelming pleasure.

Jungkook was thrusting back and forth. His strokes were deep and fast, just how she liked it. With each thrust her pussy throbbed, hugging his shaft. They were both in utter bliss. He never wanted it to end.

With Taehyung's friend was still in Tzuyu's mouth, a mumbled "I'm going to cum" came out that was tough to make out.

But Jungkook understood and sped up and raised her lefts further. To further penetrate her.

With one last stroke her juice overflowed and his condom was soiled with his potential children.

They both groaned loudly in satisfaction. Tzuyu scratched the mattress as she came and Jungkook gripped his thighs.

He looked at her as they were finishing and was in awe of her beauty.

Taehyung too was about to cum. And although she was still distracted, she had still payed attention to him and deep throated him to push him over the edge.

When he was about to pull out, she pulled him back in her mouth. He understood and just let himself enjoy it. He finished and got liquid filled her mouth and throat.

After taking his member out, he let out a "thanks" between breaths. Then he kissed her forehead. His admiration for her was unbelievable.

Tzuyu still could not believe what had just happened was real. Her two best friends she loved so much had just made love to her. She was grateful and glad she had both of them in her life. The three were now on cloud 9. Ecstasy filled the room.

Jungkook lied down to her left and Taehyung to her right. All out of breath, but satisfied they began to drift to sleep.

But not before wishing her one last happy birthday of course.

-
Yooo, I don't know how long it's been. I wrote this one while listening to House of Cards on Repeat. I've wrote a million drafts I'm just afraid of posting them, because there's over 100K reads now. That's insane, I'm very thankful. I started this at the end of eighth grade now it's the end of my junior year, that's crazy.

I have still been keeping track of requests. I tally requests up, because it's what most people wanna see.

So, once again,

What pair would you like chosen?