Jimina

It was a warm summer night, when Jimin saw the text from Mina.  She said she needed his help with something. He ran right out of the door and straight to Mina's house. He slowed down to a walk about a block away to catch his breath and wipe the sweat from his face. As he approached her house, he noticed she was outside, sitting on her porch.

"Hey Mina, what's up?" Jimin said, still trying to catch his breath

"Sorry oppa, I just wanted you to come" Mina laughed.

"Haha well I'm here Minari" he replied, taking a seat on her porch as she went inside her home to get water for both of them.

Mina came out and handed a glass of water to Jimin and took a sip of hers. She sat down on the porch swing and pushed it lightly with her feet.

She just smiled at him. She put down the glass of water and patted the swing next to her.

"Come oppa," she said seductively.

Not sure of what she was up to, he set his glass down, and then sat down next to her.

She placed her hand over his knee. She was staring at him, her lips slightly parted, then she blinked slowly and began leaning toward him.

Jimin knew where this was going and he didn't mind it one bit. In fact he had been dreaming about this for months now.

He reached up to grasp the back of Mina's neck. His fingers tangled in her hair, he pushed her into the kiss. He moved his hand around her waist, sensing the urgency coming off her in waves.

Mina turned her head to deepen their kiss. He felt her hand still on his knee, gripping him there, and her other hand had found its way to his upper arm. Jimin felt the tingle in his crotch. Then felt the swelling of his cock against his leg. She must've sensed something too because her hand on his knee started creeping upward to between his legs.

Jimin felt her hand at his upper thigh and finally her palm pressed against his hard member. He couldn't help but let out a low groan that escape his lips.

Suddenly Jimin grabbed her hand and pulled her off the swing and into her house.

Inside, he slammed the door shut and pushed her up against it. Mina was absolutely stunned and pretty much let him do whatever he wanted, considering he had the hugest boner ever.

He pressed himself up against her at the door and continued kissing her, running his hands up her and touching her toned stomach.

Mina looked down at his crotch, and noticed the massive tent he was putting on display.

"This is what I do to you?" she asked quietly.

Jimin nodded. "What do I do to you?"

She smiled a little and bit her lip. She reached under her skirt and took his hand and put it between her legs.

"That is what you do to me oppa." she said, watching his expression change when his fingers met her drenched wet panties. He ripped them easily to feel her smooth pussy. He slid his fingers through her wet folds, his dick getting harder by the second.

Taking the initiative, Jimin whispered in her ear, "Push my jeans down." She did so eagerly, pumping his cock a couple times.

Pull your skirt up a little." he commanded her, sucking at her neck. Mina moaned at his voice and reached for the hem of her skirt. He looked down at her and licked his lips.

"How-" he swallowed hard. "How bad do you want me?"

"So bad, Jimin...now...I want you now..." she whispered.

He found it hard to believe he was about to make love to Myoui Mina, but there he was, standing in front of her with his cock fully hard and waiting on her.

He lifted her up easily, his hands under her thighs, and let her adjust herself on top of him, guiding his cock to her entrance. Jimin felt her wetness against him, and he pressed her against the door again to get stable, and then thrusted his hips up to her. Jimin pushed into her entrance, gasping at how tight she felt around him.

"Oh fück!" The words fell from her lips when he pushed into her, and she sucked in her breath. He looked at her to make sure he wasn't hurting her, their bodies jerking together.

Mina's legs were wrapped tightly around his waist, and she was hanging onto his shoulders. She was running her fingers through his hair, tugging him sometimes. He was moving her fast on top of his cock.

Her breathing became gasping, and he felt her clench around him, whispering his name into his ear when she climaxed.

"Oh god...Minari...god..." he mumbled, stumbling backward to the staircase and lowering them down to the steps. He was pretty sure his legs would give out when he orgasmed.

Mina balanced herself on top of him and let him lean back on the steps while she rode him. He wanted this to last forever. She leaned over him, whispering to him "You feel so good in me Jimin, I'm gonna cum again". She did climax again, moaning through it, nipping at his lips.

She kept moving on him; the wetness now increased between them. He was gripping the rail with one hand and her ass with his other hand. Jimin kept thrusting up to her, banging into her hard and fast now. His senses were overwhelmed...her whispering in his ear, the touch of her lips. He was ready to orgasm.

"I'm...Mina, I'm..." he tried to tell her but the feeling rocked through him, encompassing all of him. He unloaded in her pussy, the orgasm was so strong, he held the base of his cock as he exploded up into her.

Jimin wanted Mina to keep grinding on him; it felt so good. She did, slowing herself down, gasping and trying to kiss him all at once.

"How do you feel oppa?" Mina asked him, breathlessly.

He looked at her, stunned. "Great, I'm with you, Minari."

-

Here ya go, hope you liked it. What should I do next?