Moseok

BTS and TWICE had an upcoming collaboration stage. It was going to be in front of all other participating idols so they knew they had to do their best. The dance was pretty tough, not to mention the awkwardness that was caused because of the couple routine at the end. There was a lot of skinship in the routine, something that the two groups were scared of.

It was up to the two teams main dancers to show their best and possibly give their collab an edge. And of course J-Hope and Momo had to be partners. No one else could keep up with them. If you watched them dance, you could tell how perfectly in synch they were with one another. They knew every step, move and breath the other was going to make.

At first, they all practiced together. To get a feel of the overall dance. Then they would dance more individually, in pairs. The pairs would often practice with other pairs, so it wouldn't be too awkward. But by the time the collaboration stage came, there was no awkwardness left at all.

Because Momo and J-Hope wanted to give their all, they would stay even after everyone else left to practice. Day after day they would find themselves practicing the routine at 11 pm. There were many food breaks and funny stories shared. They felt they were best friends by the time the stage approached.

-

Entering the room loudly with laughter, Momo and Hoseok threw their bags down by the door and began preparing to practice. Momo put on her playlist and walked to her position. It was the night of dress rehearsals, all pressure was on them to do well. They were both nervous, scared they would mess up.

Momo and J-Hope began to dance. Grasping each other tightly, they weren't embarrassed anymore. They got to the part where she's supposed to lean her back in to him, while he sang in her ear. But when he did it this time, Momo felt something weird. Something she hadn't before. It was like she wanted him, like she needed him. She shook off the thought and continued her dance. Momo turned around and swayed her hips as she moved down to the wood floor. She arched her back and shook her ass a bit before quickly getting up while touching her body. He watched attentively, hungry for more. Momo then ran her fingers through his hair. He let out a growl which surprised her, he'd never done that before.

They both knew something was different tonight. But neither wanted it to stop. Not resisting anymore, J-Hope wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her in to a kiss.

Momo was shocked at first but promptly kissed him back. He shifted his head to deepen the kiss while she put her hands on his neck.

He roughly pushed her back to the mirrors they use to see themselves dance not breaking the kiss. He began to trail kisses down her neck making her moan. She moved her hands to his hard chest to signal him to pause.

"We should take this somewhere else. Imagine what our managers would do if they caught us."

J-Hope groaned. Every inch of his body was ready to jump her bones. But he sighed and placed his hands at either side of her.

"Then let's get out fast. I don't think I can hold myself back for long."

Momo giggled and both of them grabbed their stuff and hurried out the room quickly. J-Hope called his chauffeur, and in seconds a limo pulled up in front of the building. J-Hope opened the limo door for Momo and got in after her.

There was tension in the air of the back of limo. It was dark, and the partition was rolled up leaving the two alone. They were avoiding eye contact not knowing what to say. They slowly turned to look at each other at the same time, completely in synch one again.

The two dancers had looked in to each other's eyes for what seemed like forever to them. The tension was rising, they both knew what was coming. J-Hope couldn't take it anymore.