Yoongi & Jihyo

Jihyo was stumbling over herself trying to find every last minute thing she needed before she headed out the door.
    - "There you are!" Jihyo exclaimed as she reached under her couch to get her phone charger. She put it in her purse and a smile crept on her face as the excitement in her grew. She did one last mirror check before she had to walk out, she wanted to make sure she looked good for tonight.
      Tucking in one lose strand of her hair behind her ear, she heard the doorbell's short but sweet alarm ring throughout her dorm. Jihyo was surprised to hear it as they had agreed to meet to in a private place. She collected herself and smoothed out her skirt before opening the door with a smile. Jihyo knew very well who was on the other side of it.
     It was Yoongi, her boyfriend of three months, standing with a smirk and a bouquet of roses in his hands right in front of her. She was elated to see him. With their busy schedules, this was a rare event.
      "Hey there gorgeous." Yoongi said while handing over the bouquet. Jihyo held the flowers close to her and smelled them. She closed her eyes, taking in the sweet aroma.
    "Hi." She said examining him. He was wearing an expensive looking suit that complimented his pale skin. "You look handsome as always." Jihyo complimented him.
    "Right back at you." Suga replied. "You ready to go?" He asked.
      Jihyo nodded and wrapped her arm around his while clutching the roses with the other. They walked towards the car waiting for them. Yoongi opened the door for her and then walked to the other side and sat down next to her. They were headed to the train station.
         -"I know you're scared of the passengers  on the train seeing us. So I have a little surprise for you." Yoongi told her.
   Jihyo was intrigued. "What is it?" She asked.
       -"You'll just have to wait and see." He replied.

     When they arrived to the train station, Jihyo took out her mask to prepare for the crowds of people. Yoongi held her hand as to say, wait. Jihyo looked around, beside the accountants at the booths to buy tickets, there was no one there with them. 
   -"Yoongi?" Jihyo asked puzzled.
   - "Wait a little more" Suga said.
      They walked on to the train platform where there were no people once more. Her excitement tripled. There was a train waiting for them and she was curios if what she was thinking was true. And sure enough, there was no one on the train.
    "What did you do?" She asked. Even though she already knew. She felt love pump through her veins because the grand gesture.
    "My love deserves privacy. So, I rented out the train station and the movie theater so that we could be together in peace." He replied
    Jihyo giggled out of pure joy. She leaped in to his arms and crashed her lips on to his. He kissed her back and was overwhelmed with happiness. He felt satisfied she was happy with his gift. He let her down and walked her on to the train. They sat down and put on a movie to watch while they waited.
      Jihyo couldn't help her heart speeding up a bit. It always felt warm being around Yoongi ever since she met him backstage at a music show. The unspoken chemistry and sexual tension between them was intensified by how close they were sitting next to each other.
         Yoongi felt it too strongly and couldn't help placing her hands on her milky thighs. This gave her goosebumps. Suga slid his hand further and further up her thigh, under her skirt. Each second that passed by made her more sensitive to his touch. She craved him. He stopped when he reached her panties. His fingers tracing her warmth made her breath hard. He let out a groan of satisfaction when he saw her in pleasure because of his touch.
      Jihyo leaned in to kiss him. They were hungry for each other. She saw his bulge forming bigger which was pushing her over the edge.
     Yoongi slid his fingers inside her panties making her weep. He licked her earlobe and whispered sweet nothings. He proceeded to insert his fingers and a soft moan emerged from her. She closed her eyes in pleasure. Her juices began to leak from her pussy, coating Sugas' fingers. Her mind became hazy.
    Yoongi unbuckled his belt.
    "You've been a very bad girl. I think you need a punishment." He said as he turned her over. Jihyo trembled as she followed his orders. She got her knees and hands on the spacious luxury compartment of the train. Suga lifted her skirt over. And removed her panties. He gazed over her in lust. He couldn't believe his eyes. He was so in love. He pulled his belt in a loop and caressed her ass with admiration. Then, with enough force to feel but not to injure, he smacked her ass with it. Jihyo groaned, the pain felt so good.
        "You're mine." He groaned out. "And only mine you understand that?" He said with force.
     She rolled her head back and murmured in agreement.
      He smacked her ass again. "Louder!" He exclaimed. Jihyo moaned. "Yes!" She exclaimed. He hit her again, her ass looking red. "IM YOURS MIN YOONGI!" Jihyo screamed. He smirked. He was satisfied.
     He caressed her ass to soothe it and to admire it. Yoongi helped her up and immediately picked her up. He carried her until he reached a wall. He kissed her hard, it seemed they were trying to suck the air out of each other. She ran her hands through his hair as she wrapped her legs around his waist. This brought his crotch to hers. She felt his bulge against her pussy and needed to feel it. So she took a break from the kissing to whisper in his ear, "Take them off". He didn't need to be told twice, he took his boxer and his pants off leaving them both exposed. They resumed kissing. She wiggled out of her skirt and blouse as she rushed to unbutton his dress shirt. Yoongi saw she was wearing no bra, turning him on further.
    They got back in to position only this time he pressed her hard against the wall. He trailed kisses from her mouth to her neck making her whimper. She felt his hard member right below her warmth. "Give it to me." She begged.
    Still holding her up, he positioned his enormous shaft at her entrance. Then in one quick motion, pushed his entirety in to her. She screamed. Her pussy was adjusting to his length and it felt amazing. He thrusted in and out of her as she wrapped her self tighter to give him more access.
   Yoongi carried her to one of the bed adjustable seats and laid her down, still in her. They took turns biting and kissing each others sweets spots. They were both in bliss and drowning in ecstasy. With each thrust he gave her, he went deeper and deeper in her. Jihyo screamed his name out loud when he found her g spot. She couldn't believe what was happening but was so glad it was.
    Yoongi pressed his lips over hers. His tongue slipped into her mouth and she eagerly embraced it. Their tongues danced around each other in heated bliss. She moaned into his mouth and he did the same. His mind further slipped away, forgetting where he was. Her huge tits jiggled as she moved in rhythm with his thrusts. It was a beautiful sight for him to gaze upon.

All Jihyo could think about was that her boyfriend's cock was amazing. Her body burned with the need to be pounded and used for its sweet pleasure until finally- Suga blew his seed deep inside of her. A low groan came from his mouth, whispered against her ear. The feeling in her drove her insane, making her reach her own climax. He laid down next to her and held her hand. Their hot breaths reminded them of how connected they were.

-
Very late I know and I'm sorry for any typos I'll edit it later. The MGA just got me hyped again so here you guys go. I have a list of the next couples but keep requesting them as I wanna do all sorts of combinations. Looking forward to the other award shows. Thank you! Hope you enjoyed.