Taetzu

Tzuyu was staying the night at Nayeon's house while her parents were out of town. Nayeon's house was decently sized and completely silent if the two best friends weren't speaking, besides the muffled groans she would hear down the hall of course.

Tzuyu and Nayeon were laying on Nayeon's floor surrounded by pillows and blankets. They were watching a drama while stuffing handfuls of popcorn in to their mouths.

"All this popcorn is making my mouth dry." Tzuyu stated.

"Can't relate. I'm never thirsty." Nayeon responded while throwing some popcorn in to her mouth.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and started laughing. She looked around for a water bottle or something but found nothing.

"Go get me a waterbottle." Tzuyu said to Nayeon with a smile.

"What am I? Your slave?" Nayeon asked jokingly.

"Duh, I wouldn't have asked if you weren't." Tzuyu replied through a smile.

Nayeon hit Tzuyu with a pillow and they both burst out laughing.

"Fine fine, I'll get it myself." Tzuyu said as she got up from the floor and headed out the door.

The hallway was long and wide. At the other end of the hallway was a room and next to it were some dark wood stairs that lead down to the first floor. She walked down the hallway fast because she didn't want to be alone for long.

As she got closer to the stairs she heard some noises coming from the room. The door was slightly cracked letting light seep through the dark hallway. But being too scared to investigate, Tzuyu placed her hands on the railing and began walking down the stairs. She went in to the kitchen to get the water bottles. Once she got them she slowly started walking up the stairs.

When she got closer to the top, the noise coming from the room was louder and couldn't be ignored. She decided taking a peek wouldn't hurt anybody. Tzuyu got closer and looked through the crack of the door.

It was a tall blonde devilishly handsome man she assumed was Nayeon's brother. He was sitting down in front of a laptop with his shirt  and pants off. Nayeon's brother has a nice body, Tzuyu thought. From her point of view, she could see he was watching some type of spy movie while moving his hands rapidly near his crotch. She was shocked.

Without thinking, she gasped. Nayeon's brother stood up immediately with his thing still out. Now that he moved from the computer, she could see it wasn't a spy movie. It was a CF she had shot a while back, where she danced seductively.

He's masturbating to me? Tzuyu thought to herself. She wasn't creeped out, I mean what could she say? The man standing in front of her was hot and while a bit strange, she was flattered.

"Um, it's not what it looks like!" Taehyung said clearly panicking.

Tzuyu raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"Then what am I looking at?" She said while scanning him from head to toe.

Taehyung was smooth and he knew how to avoid this awkward situation. So instead of trying to explain himself, he decided to try to see if he had a shot.

"Name's Taehyung, nice to meet you."

She tried really hard not to laugh. I mean the boy had his dick out for God's sake and he was trying to pretend like nothing happened. But she liked his confidence...and his face.

So she played along.

"Chou Tzuyu, my pleasure." She said uncrossing her arms.

"Oh it will be." Taehyung said with a smirk.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and laughed. But she couldn't help but imagine the things he could do to her. She decided fuck it why not? Plus, Nayeon is too caught up in her drama to notice. Tzuyu wanted Taehyung just as much as he wanted her.

"So like...Do you wanna jack off? The real thing is right in front of you." She said jokingly.

Taehyung chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"Very funny." He said sarcastically. Tzuyu bit her lip, she loved the sound of his voice. The deep vibrations of it resonated throughout her body.

He took a step closer and she braced herself.

Taehyung pulled Tzuyu by the waist closer to him, making their bodies press against eachother.

Tzuyu could feel his erection against her pajama shorts, it made her wet.

He then kissed her. Deeply.

She kissed back. Deeply.

Taehyung used his tongue in the kiss, exiting every inch of her. They both wanted more.

Not breaking the kiss Taehyung moved her to the bed and let her fall on it. He removed her pajama top revealing her bra. Taehyung unhooked her bra showing her milky breasts. His hard on grew twice the size.

After he was done playing with them he removed her pajama shorts. He kissed her quickly before moving down to her thighs.

He trailed kisses from her outer thigh to her inner thigh. Taehyung placed two fingers on top of her panties. He could feel the hot wetness growing beneath.

He circled his fingers on the fabric making Tzuyu moan. Then without warning he ripped the fabric and inserted his tongue in her.

Tzuyu arched her back in pleasure. 

"Fuck, Taehyung!" Her screams drove him wild.

He expertly swirled his tongue in her core, knowing all the right places to reach. Tzuyu moans could surely be heard through out the house, she prayed Nayeon was asleep.

Before Tzuyu could climax, Taehyung pulled back making her whine.

He grabbed her and flipped her around so that she was on all fours, doggystyle. Tzuyu's core was pulsating from anticipation.

Taehyung positioned himself at her entrance. Not waiting any longer, all of his 8 inches pushed in to her, stretching her out.

Tzuyu screamed while Taehyung groaned. He thrusted fast and hard. In and out, in and out with a moan escaping Tzuyu's lips each time. He hit her g-spot. Tzuyu was on cloud nine, feeling like she was about to explode.

"AHHHH!" Tzuyu screamed as she climaxed without warning.

The hot liquid streamed down his shaft making him close too. But he wasn't stopping. He thrusted harder. Pushing his full length with each thrust.

He sped up as he got closer to his climax. This made Tzuyu scream really loud, not caring if Nayeon heard.

Taehyung released his cum in her and then fell on the bed next to her. Heavy breathing could be heard from both.

Taehyung turned his head to Tzuyu and said,

"Ready for round two?"

Part one? Let me know if you want part two. I've got a list of parings I gotta do and I even tallied them to see what most people wanted. Pairings will be written faster if they have more tallies because more people want them. I tally by chapter so if you were to say Tzukook on 3 chapters that would be 3 tallies. But I won't always go by them if I want to write a certain pairing first.

What pair do you want next?