Tzukook

A handsome young man was sitting in the audience watching 9 girls rehearse their performance. But they weren't just any girls, they were Twice, Korea's most popular girl group.  And he wasn't just any boy either, he was Jungkook. The face and main vocalist of the group of BTS, Korea's most popular boy group.
         He wasn't alone, he was with his band mates. They were sitting at the back of the stadium, wearing face masks and hoodies so they couldn't be discovered. They weren't stalking the girls, in fact they had just been up there on the stage. Also rehearsing.
        However this isn't the first time they've done this. If you counted how many times they've observed them like this, you would be creeped out. The group started doing this because Jungkook suggested it. Although they're not entirely sure why he did. To find out why, we got to fast forward 10 minutes. To when Twice finishes and goes backstage. That's usually when BTS heads backstage as well.

    -

  Tzuyu was walking down the backstage hall towards the vending machine, to get a snack. But on her way, a door opened and she was pulled in to some sort of storage room.
     She wasn't alarmed. This is performance day routine whenever BTS is also performing. She is however, startled when she realizes she's being pinned to a wall.
      Feeling his hot breath on her face she decides to say something,
        "Jeon Jungook, it's been a while."
   And it had been a while. With all their promotions and different comeback schedules, it's  been difficult for them to continue their little rendezvous.
     He let out a grunt and pulled her up to the table next to the door. Her legs were wrapped around him and her back was pressed against a wall. He began nibbling on her neck. She let out a soft moan. He took off his jacket and took of her sweater, leaving her in only a bra. He kissed her up to her ear, leaned in and whispered,
      "Sorry baby, I just can't help myself." This made her weak. She crashed her lips against hers unbuttoned his dress shirt in a rush.
    Not breaking the kiss, Tzuyu threw her skirt to the cement floor. This excited Jungkook. He broke the kiss to begin trailing kisses down her neck and to her chest. He unhooked her bra to reveal her breasts. He was getting harder by the second.
     He swirled his tongue around her right nipple to hear her moan again. With one hand on her waist, he traced his finger down to her panties with the other. He lightly traced over her core to tease her. She was soaking.
     "So wet already baby?" He asks teasingly. She whimpers in reply. Using two fingers, he easily rips the thin fabric revealing her core. He moves down to her thighs.
     He licks them while gracing his fingers over her region. She moans and says "please-(moan)". He licks her thigh towards her wet lips. As he gets closer to her, Tzuyu is practically drooling.
    Finally he reaches her core. He playfully moves around his tongue to tease her once more. "Oh fuck, yes." Tzuyu says through moans. His member pulsates at the sound of her moans.
     Deciding it was enough teasing, Jungkook buries his head in between her thighs. He uses his tongue to wetten her walls even more. Tzuyu screams out from pleasure. Satisfied, he swirls his tongue in her. "Ahh!" Tzuyu says as she reaches her climax. He inserts two fingers in to her which makes her jump. He chuckles in satisfaction.
      Tzuyu notices how hard his dick has gotten. She gets off the table and gets on her knees. Jungkook takes of his pants and allows her to take off his boxers.
    His massive cock springed out from how hard it was. She began to lick the tip which made Jungkook grunt and roll his head back. "Please baby." He pleads.
     She's not one to not give him what he wants so she starts sucking on it. His cock reaches down to her throat each time. He grabs her hair out of pleasure. "Fuck yes that's it baby" he tells her. Her head is bobbing up and down as she takes his shaft in her mouth.
    "I'm about to-" he says. "I'll swallow it all." She says not letting him finish. He reaches his climax and unloads in her mouth. She swallowed every last drop.
    He quickly pulls her up to the table and presses her against the wall once more. The cold wall just excites her even more. She places her arms on his muscular shoulders for support.
    He teases her by placing his cock at her entrance. "Please baby" she pleads as he graces entrance. "That's not my name baby. Say my name and I'll take you." She moans and says loudly, "Fuck me daddy." He couldn't resist her anymore. He enters her hot, wet core with force.
    "You're so tight babygirl." he says through moans. He rams his cock deep inside her making her scream. "JEON JUNGKOOK!" Her screams only added to his pleasure.
    He slowed down to hear her plead. "Fuck yes...Harder (moans)" she says. "Excuse me?" He says teasingly. "Fuck me until I can't feel my legs daddy." She pleads. And with that, Jungkook thrusts his hard member in her harder. "Aoh ah ah my g spot!" She says with her head rolled back. Their bodies are in synch. She thrusts herself in to him in perfect unison. "Ah fuck Tzuyu you're so fucking hot" he says.
       Not stopping the thrusts, they meet eyes and crashed their lips against each-other passionately. His hands are on her waist.
     "Jungkook, I think I'm going to-"
     "Wait for me baby I'm almost there".
She felt like she was about to explode.
    Finally, Jungkook slowed down his thrusts and released his thick load in her. At the same time Tzuyu climaxed. He pulled out his member and kissed her.
     "I'm so glad I'm here with you." he tells her smiling.
     "I don't think there's any place I would rather be" Tzuyu said smiling and laughing.
    They heard a knock on the door and they quickly put their clothes on.
    "Until next time baby?" Jungkook asked.
    "Until next time." She responded.