Chapter Seven - Disobedient Warrior

I turned around to see a big ugly orc standing a few meters away. Kypher smiled and I cocked my head to the side.

'Yes, and you are?' I asked and he chuckled.

'I'm the last thing you're going to see puny human.' He said and charged to me as he yelled, raising his battle axe. Kypher stepped in front of me and held his arm out. The orc suddenly in a running position and Kypher smiled. A big black cloud appeared above him and lightning struck the orc, all I saw was hundreds of flashing and heard loud thunder and screams. The flashing stopped and all that was left was a pile of steaming ash. Kypher turned to me and winked.

'I got your back.. and front I guess.' Kypher said and I stood there, amazed at what I just saw.

'That was amazing.' I mumbled. Aaron still had a blank expression and Kailtyn's face was still angry.

'So let's keep going.' He said and we walked on, Kypher walking behind us. Suddenly I was thinking about Kaitlyn. I turned to her and she smiled slightly.

'How... how did we meet?' I asked hesitantly. She bit her lip and looked down.

'I... I don't know. But it wasn't by chance that I met you.' She said and out of nowhere my body decided to hug her. We stopped walking and  we faced each other. She leaned in and kissed me quickly. We continued walking and Aaron scoffed. We continued walking and I saw a flickering light... no five, seven... That's when about thirty orcs appeared, walking towards us. We all stopped and the orcs looked at us.

'Is that the one they call Alex?' A really big orc questioned, probably the leader.

'Yes it it master.' Another said, proving my leader inspection right.

'Alex, you are wanted for killing many of my good men and by the order of Anunes.' He said.

'Why'd you chain her up?' I asked.

'She didn't kill you when she had the chance so we had to punish her.' He answered. I grabbed the handle of my sword and pulled it out quickly with my right hand. Kaitlyn pulled out her sword and stepped foward. I put my hand in front of her and took her sword into my left hand. I clenched my fists until my knuckles turned white and walked up to them. They attack, one at a time. 

Kaitlyn's Point Of View

He started running towards them as the orcs ran towards him. He quickly sliced one in half, swirled in a circle and cut the others legs off. Running on he quickly sliced ones stomach, did a front flip and landed his swords in another ones head. Four down, twenty six to go. The charged at him, he sliced ones arms off, held him up as another swung its axe, stopping in the orc. He let go of the orc, punched the orc in the face and put his swords through his eyes. The third one swung his blade, Alex raised his sword and sparks flew from the blades. The battle axe of the orcs slid down the blade of Alex's sword and cut some flesh off of Alex's right fore-arm. Alex winced in pain, pushed the axe off him and stabbed its stomach. Seven down. Five charged at him and this is when it went downhill. Alex swiftly killed two but got hit by one in the back and the other hit his shin. I was surprised Alex didn't become paralyzed or anything extreme, although he fell to the floor. I ran to him, fists clenched, Aaron and Kypher following behind me.

Alex's Point Of View

I looked at my hands, blood covered my arms, half was mine, half was the orcs. I relaxed my clenched fists and looked up at the sky. How could I be so stupid to charge thirty orcs on my own? I deserved this, I killed nine which was a good way to go. My vision blurred and I saw myself as a kid, maybe eight, I was on the floor with blood on my hands. A man stood above me with his fists clenched.