" we miss you baby ...where were you why did you left arrushi aunty hand " akshara asked wiping her tears and taking her in arms .

"Arrushi aunty left me garden and said she is coming in five minutes and then my ball went out and andrew uncle was not there so I went to pick the ball dadi and then I don't know what happen " krishi said narrating the story and naksh blood boiled .

Keerti was silent spectator of all this scence . Now krishi will go to her home and god knows why there was a pain in her heart . She tried to control her tears .

Akshara put krishi down who jumped in naksh lap where he was sitting and moved towards keerti . She joined her hands in front of keerti .

"Thankyou so much beta . You dont know what you have given so today. If something happened to krishi then we all would never forgive us . Thankyou for taking care of our princess " akshara said naksh nodded with smile . Keerti put down akshara hands and put down her hands .

"Its okay aunty . I am happy that krishi was here with us . "Keerti said and they all sit together on sofa . The couple introduce themselves Naitik Singhnia as the famous diamond merchant .and Akshara Singhnia . The handsome man who happens to be Krishi father who she was staring was the famous billionaire naksh Singhnia and beside him his friend Ved Singhnia.

Krishi jumped out of naksh arms and jumped in keerti arms and starting playing with bruno who was sitting next to her . Naksh and family eyes widened looking at krishi who was playing in keerti arms and keerti was smiling widely because krishi wont go to anyone if she see her papa. After thanking for many times and naksh making a promise to manish that if even he need any help in any matter he can call him , he stood up ready to depart with his princess .

" we shall leave now . Thankyou once again so much for taking care of her " naksh said and thanked manish who just smiled .

Krishi was still playing with bruno in keerti arms who was looking with tears in her eyes . She is now going to back . She will miss her so much !!!. Akshara looked at keerti who was continuously looking at krishi with longing eyes . Naksh was staring at the beauty in front of her sitting with his daughter

" common krishi let go back to home " naksh said and krishi look at him .

"No papa you go home I will live with nanu and nani with some days . Even bruno is here " krishi said patting bruno head who just wiggled his tail .

Singhnia family looked in shock at goenka as krishi is calling them nani and nanu . Manish narrated the things that how she started calling them and he could not resist her .

"Its okay manish ji . As long as krishi is happy calling you we are happy ." Naitik said and smiled .

Naksh moved towards krishi and picked krishi from keerti arms but she didnt came .

"Krishi we will come some other day . Come let's go andrew , robin everyone is waiting for you at home and ved chachu brought something  for you from states " naksh said and signaled ved to help him who came at his rescue

" yes chachu ki jaan I brought so many chocolates let go home " ved said but krishi hugged keerti tightly hiding her face in her neck

Naitik and akshara tried to presue her but she didnt came and shock to see krishi developing a bond like a family with them . Keerti loosen her hold from krishi and made her look at her .

" krishi baby papa and dadu are waiting na come go home with them . I will then ask papa to drop krishi here or I will send karthik mamu to bring you here okay " Keerti said controlling her tears which were ready to spill out of her eyes .

" no I want to live here with you..." krishi said in crying voice when keerti made her stand in front of her and naksh was shocked. Why is rejecting going there .

" krishi baby come back when you feel but papa is missing you na so go back okay " karthik and manish said wiping her tears and she nodded.

Krishi moved towards keerti who was in tears but she smiled at her .

" you said na I can call you mumma and I will go only on one condition "krishi said and keerti nodded with tears

" okay tell me what you want krishi " keerti said and everyone waited for krishi to say something .

"Then you come with me at home as my mumma na and live with us " krishi said and everyone looked at her shock.

🧡🧡🧡

Hey guys..

Here is the next chapter .
Hope you like the chapter . I was trying to have more emotion but I tried my best . Hope you to feel like crying seeing this one.

Vote , share and comment .

Read the another story and see you soon .

Thankyou harshita4289 for making a superb cover for me ..love you