Chapter 30

Thankyou so much for patiently waiting for the update . I am not in right mind from few days .

A super long chapter ahead . Do appreciate my efforts . I worked really hard ❤.

Third person POV

Tears rolled down from keerti's eyes listening the conversation going inside her parent's room. She never thought she would face this harsh reality in her life.

"How could you agree to this proposal Manish, that family is not even from our caste and creed. Now what we will say to our relatives and society that we married our daughter outside our society and caste. You could have find someone else for your beloved daughter. There are many good proposals coming for her earlier. You could have considered that rather than this "her grandma said while Manish scoffed.

" mom , earlier also according to you I did her marriage in our caste and creed and what did we get , low mentality people who did nothing but tortured my daughter to that extend that I could even imagine . " Manish said standing with rage, enough was enough . Society, relatives matters and his daughter happiness didn't . He considered this one time but now he will do what makes his daughter happy. If being with krishi and naksh makes her happy, then he will gladly go against the society .

" And you are talking about proposals that came for my daughter. Where man is twice the age of my daughter or where your so called good proposal they want nothing but a puppet dancing for there son . Who will not consider my daughter ambition and dreams. " manish glared his mother in rage while its didn't even affected his mother at all.

" So what you think marrying your daughter in this wealthy family will give her everything. She may get to fulfill her dreams and ambitions but still she will have a scar on her always . She will be still a barren woman only. She will be nothing but a nanny in that house of that little brat " her grandmother said spittling out the venom while keerti gasped.

How can she think about her like this?? Is is not a mother , most importantly is she not a woman Atleast a woman should understand the pain of another woman . But what can she accept from her .

" Swarna , I have told you that time also when you had conceive this shameful daughter of your to abort her but you didn't . Our family didn't have to see this day just because you were not able to convince your husband . Now see what is happening . Your daughter have already brought shame to our family once , why you want it once more . " her grandmother said looking at her mother who was looking at nothing particular .

Her mother didn't wanted her ever !!
She wanted to abort her !!
Just because she is girl !!

" Enough dadi , I am telling this last and final time . Let this wedding happen in peace. We haven't hide anything from them they know everything and I am glad they are not like your society people who have cheap thinking about woman , so please be calm and attend the wedding without making any ruckus in my sister wedding " karthik said controlling his anger while his grandmother glared at him .

Keerti stumbled back in shock and ran back to her room when she heard footsteps approaching. Closing the door , she saw krishi sleeping wrapping herself in bruno arms.
Quickly walking into the washroom , she shut the door and slide down muffling her cries .