Chapter 37

I hope you guys missed me as much I have missed you guys !!!

Thankyou for being with me . I have tired of writing paper so I have only written 2000 words yesterday and slept due to fatigue but here is update now .
It's a non edited chapter so spare me for today

A super long chapter ahead so shower your love and comments .

Target 125 votes .

Indian  weddings are vibrant, intricately planned, culture-rich festivities full of celebration and tradition

Indian  weddings are vibrant, intricately planned, culture-rich festivities full of celebration and tradition. While the very essence of a Hindu wedding ceremony is the physical, spiritual, and emotional union of two people; it's also about the coming together of two families and forming a unbreakable relation . Apart from union of souls, wedding comes with lots of guests and lots of fun and teasings .

Currently that's was what going on udaipur . The prince was getting married and it was not any small event for them . Everyone were equally excited from friends to family everyone were laughing and enjoying .

Keerti look at the whole garden which was decorated with fresh beautiful flowers and colorful drapes looking beautiful in sunlight.  The palace was shining in his glory with the sunshine illuminating its beauty.  She moved towards where her friends were sitting with akshara and avanitika having breakfast .

" come keerti have breakfast beta we have less time for cermony . Pandit ji have already arrived " akshara said smiling and patting seat next to her while keerti smiled and took seat next to her and started having breakfast from Tia's plate .

" Mom where is krishi " keerti asked roaming her eyes around for krishi . She knew she would have not eaten her breakfast have it is not good for her to remain empty stomach .

" She went to naksh leaving the breakfast as she did'nt like anything . Make her eat because I have tried a lot . Ask naksh if she have eaten or not " Avantika said while keerti nodded and started having her breakfast quickly to make krishi eat.