Chapter 56

Thankyou so much everyone for showing your patience and waiting for me . I would really apologise from bottom of my heart to everyone who is eagerly waiting for the chapter . I was kind of distracted and didn't had excitement to write when I am not in mood and I really don't want to write without my own happiness . 

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter !!

target votes 160 and next chapter will be uploaded soon for sure !!

Sunlights pentrated inside the window embarking the greetings of new day . With birds chirping outsides and waves of seas gushing over the shores its marks a begining of pleasant morning making everyone fresh and energizes . Admist of these , two souls were sleeping in each other arms in the valley of deep sleep . 

Naksh moved a little in his sleep but soon stop when he felt some weight on his chest and someone tight hold on his torso . He opened his eyes and adjusted with the light and looked down to see his wife sleeping peacefully on his chest with a cute expression on her face .

Keerti was in deep slumber and her one hand was clutching his tshirt while other was wrapped around his waist tighly . He observed her completely looking at her who was responsible in awakening the different emotion and making his heart flutter  which were totally new to him . He didn't know how last night they came this close and kitchen incident everything was new but he was enjoying this phase . 

His eyes went towards her almond shaped eyes , her cute lashes falling on her cheeks , cute button nose just like krishi and the thin lips which always curve into beautiful making him happy.

He adjusted himself a bit and moved away the hairs strand which were fallling on her face disturbing his view . He tucked her hairs which were falling on her face disturbing his view  while he gaze remain at the beautiful face in front of him . His eyes went towards the nupital chain in her neck and sudden sense of belonginess to someone made his heart happy . Finally he have someone to call his own .

 Though everytime whenever his mother would ask him to get married he would just deny as he knew for the fact that no one can give krishi the love of mother which she deserve and he didn't wanted his daughter to suffer ever so a tiny bit wish of having a companion of his own remained somewhere deep down in his heart .But now it fulfilled and now he have someone to call his . While thinking all this he didn't know when his hands started playing with her hairs and the red wedding bangles in her hands until keerti groaned in her sleep. 

" Krishii sleep beta , play with my hairs in morning . Now please sleep and let mumma sleep . " keerti said sleepily and taking his hands out of her hairs she hugged him again tightly and slept making naksh chuckled at her antics .

He controlled his laughter as he knew how much krishi loves playing with someone hairs and how she likes to hold them while sleeping . He looked at the clock which showed 6 am in morning which was his gym time but he snuggled back into covers with his wife ditching his morning schedule for the day as it was sunday and after a long time he is at home to spend time with krishi and keerti and other family members . 

His mom have invited all keerti 's friends , her parents and his friends for a day out today and they all were about to come around 11 so it won't be a problem if he sleeps  for few more hours . Tightening his hold on his wife waist , he closed his eyes to let sleep takeover .