chapter 8

Third person POV

Naksh came into his office after the tried day . It's been two days he came here and didnt get time to talk to krishi once . As soon as he land here, he directly went to site and starting handling the situations . After handling them for about 12 hours he was finally take the situation under control . He was about to take shower when his phone starting ringing .
It was aarushi calling ....

Maybe krishi wanted to talk to her . He picked up the call .

" hello ...naksh " arrushi said from other side . He thought krishi will answer

" yes aarushi " naksh said in his rude voice .

" naksh actually krishi ..." aarushi said in low tone and that was enough for naksh anger to rise .

" what krishi...she is alright ?? What happen ?? Answer me dammit " naksh said standing form the couch where he was sitting . His heartbeat starting to rise thinking about krishi . She should be safe.

" naksh actually krishi is missing. That girl left my hand when I went to bring her a icecream in park and when I came she was not there " aarushi said in anger .

" what ??? Arrushi I have asked you for simple work and you could not do it . Where is she ?? Do you search her . Maybe she was there ...what about the guards. Where is andrew ??" Naksh said and aarushi gulped .
She didnt take any one with her that day so that they dont complain naksh that she raise her hand on her .

" naksh ...actually they didnt came that day " aarushi said and he held his head in his hand .

" shutup aarushi . Stop lieing. Andrew cant take holiday . He would inform me if he have taken ." Naksh said and moved out of his room . He cut the call and tears started brimming in his eyes .

His princess , where is she ?? Many thoughts were running in his mind . Where she is ?? She dont know anything about the house address or no .

After taking deep breathe he called ved . He must in Mumbai he thought . The phone was ringing and he was not picking it up . Pick up the phone ....

Finally he picked .

" yes nicky " ved said in casual voice . He has just return from US .

" hello ved " naksh said in serious tone and that was enough . He always call him as vedie but he call him ved when he is serious .

" Naksh what happen ?? Is everything okay ?? Is princess and mom dad okay ?? Ved asked .

"Ved krishi is missing " naksh said controlling his tears .

" what ??" Ved shouted .

"How ?? And where " ved said and naksh narrated all the incident

" naksh are you a idoit how can you leave krishi with aarushi .. she does not know how to take care of her . How can you trust her " ved shouted .

" I didnt have option ved. You were in states . Mom and dad are on there trip and I dont want to disturb them and then aarushi was last option. And I thought she is her aunt she will take care of her well " naksh sighed .

" okay I am going to meet aarushi and then police station. Maybe we can get some news from there . When you will be here " Ved said

" tomorrow morning . There is not flight right now and I cant leave . Please give me update soon as possible " naksh said .

" okay "ved said and cut the call . After cutting the call naksh sat on bed and cried his heart out . Krishi is his heart beat. After controlling himself he asked his secretary to booked his tickets as soon as possible for tomorrow.