Chapter 61

This one is for you ayush samaira fans !!

I was super busy being on trip, then working in office and now juggling with my exams . Hope you guys didn't wait for long and sorry if I had made you so much wait . 

target votes 170 

keep reading and smiling . 

Ayush adjusted his collar and plastered a smile on his face as he entered the venue where the fashion gala was about to held . He didn't know he would have to face this today otherwise he would have happily skipped the same . Being a shy and introvert by nature , he was not a fond of gathering with unknown faces , just a small circle of his close ones makes him comfortable and happy . 

 He was just here for his mom friendship with the sponsors . Adjusting his watch, he confidently moved towards the spot where the paparazzi were taking the pictures of guest . Controlling his nervousness , he smiled beautifully and made his way towards the hall where the gala was happening .

" Mr Kapoor , thankyou for coming . Its lovely to have you here . It would be really lovely to have Mrs kapoor today with us but health is above everything" Mr gulecha said while ayush smiled and nodded .

" Mom support is always with you Mr Gulecha . You know that" Ayush said smiling and after having bit of more chit chat with other elite guest and businessmen , he moved towards the seat which was reserved for him .

As he got near his assigned seat , his eyes fell on her who was busy scrolling her phone sitting just next to his seat . With her brown hairs left open with few locks falling on her face she was looking just like a beautiful dove in the white strapless dress which was perfectly hugging her curves . Her neck was adorned with artificial neckpiece giving her simple and elegant look . Her lips were curling into smile as she look at something in phone making her look cute and beautiful .

He shook his head as he didn't knew why was his staring her like this

He shook his head as he didn't knew why was his staring her like this . She was samaira for god sake, the person who was with him throughout his college life . They were just mere friends of friends as they never had a good interaction until it was naksh wedding . He cleared his throat and moved towards her who was busy in own world .

 Taking seat next to her , he cleared his throat which was enough to capture her attention . Samaria look up as her heart started beating loudly as she look at him who was the only stealer of her peace , calm and heart since the time she saw him . With black tuxedo paired with white shirt and black tie he was capturing every women attention with his handsome and cute face .

" Hiii" Ayush said nervously reducing the awkwardness between them as he look at her who didn't said anything and looking at him with soft smile on her face making him squirm at his face . He didn't know what was wrong on his face as she was staring at him like making him more nervous than before .

" What happened is something there on my face ?" Ayush said snapping her thoughts while samaira thanked to god as the lights started to switched off saving her from huge embarrassment . Blood rushed to her cheeks as she didn't knew what she was thinking while staring him . She was just about to make fool of herself just all because of this stupid heart of her who couldn't control himself and jump like a monkey whenever she sees him .