Chapter 70

" Fuck" Naksh whispered as they both look at each other shocked with wide open eyes . They shuffled slowly and climbed down from bed and gulping hard . What the hell??

They both look at with shocked expression and then at the bed which was broken.

" Its all because of you. Who said you to jump on bed like monkey?" Naksh glared at keerti putting blame on her.

" What I was jumping. It was you who saw the lizard and got scared? The mighty prince of Udaipur got scared of lizard huh" Keerti equally glared him back crossing her arms over her chest while naksh pouted and look away.

" Its okay I know its your mistake keerti . Accept it . You started teasing me and running around the room . I only followed you" Naksh said while keerti look at him open mouthed as he blantly put all the blame on her.

" It was you " keerti said challenging him

" Shut up it was you ." naksh glared her while keerti sighed as she knew this conversation isn't going anywhere. They need to find solution of this without anyone knowing about anything . She knew how embarrassing would be for them as the whole family won't even leave a chance to tease them .

" What should we do now? You know it if anyone get to know they will tease us like anything? Specially ved and prisha" keerti said biting her nails while naksh too nodded equally tensed as he knew his brother is capable of shouting in top of his voice and spread the news like fire. He will not leave this opportunity .

" We can't do anything now . I will ask Andrew to send carpenter early in the morning when everyone is busy in sleeping or gym. It won't take much time ." Naksh said calculating the time in his mind and keeping in mind the schedule of his family members. As he came out of washroom after sometime he look at keerti in confusion who was spreading a single mattress on floor with blanket .

" Aren't we going to sleep in the guest room" Naksh asked confused as he dried his hairs with towel and threw the wet towel on couch. He gulped and again picked him putting it in hanger as he look at his wife glaring him like a lioness.

" Prisha is having girl's party with her friends and they are just in the corridor talking about something. I think its safe to just sleep here only otherwise if anyone noticed us it will be unnecessary trouble" Keerti said explaining herself as she covered herself with blanket and layed down.

" Ah! By the its nice idea huh. Cozy bed, single blanket and lots of romance" Naksh smirked he pulled her closer to him and put his right hand under her neck making her head rest on him while his another hand went inside her tshirt feeling the softness of her bare stomach.

" Shut up its all because of your stupid romance." Keerti smiled as she slightly pinched his stomach making him winced , and layed her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his.

" And you secretly love this stupid romance Mrs Singhnia" Naksh smiled kissing her forehead and laughed loudly as his wife dugged her face in his chest due to shyness . He closed his eyes and smiled on the growing relationship and closeness they were sharing . He don't know how this happened but he have fallen for her hard and fast and he didn't even regret it a bit. This was the best feeling he ever felt feeling her so close to him . With their feets tangled with each other, he put his chin on her head cuddling his wife in his warm and protective embrace.