Chapter 22

Naksh look at krishi sitting beside in the car playing with her unicorn looking adorable . He could not thanked god for giving him such this precious person in his life . She was his precious. She is best thing that happened to him and he just want to do all the possible things to make his daughter happy .

He smiled and looked at the laptop in front of him as he was doing his work . He was going to attend a important meeting for his company and his parents are out for some important social gathering , and on top today krishi's school is off due to weekends . He tried to ask krishi to stay with robin and stacy , but she clearly denied that she want to be with him , so here she is going with him to client place .

Naksh understood that the incident have given a sort of fear in krishi's mind and he himself was scared to leave her alone . He smiled at his daughter who was happily playing and concentrated on his work .

After like half and hour , they reached at the client place . After giving assistant Maya his laptop bag , he picked krishi in his arms after e wearing his coat and walked inside the office with full glory . Naksh moved inside the office , followed by andrew and his secretary. The client secretary greeted him and escorted him towards the guest meeting hall where ayush kapoor  was already waiting for him . Ayush  kapoor was naksh university friend. They have met in Calfornia  when naksh was completing his master .

As they entered the floor , all eyes turned to him and all the females were gawking him and their eyes widened looking at a beautiful baby girl in his arms . He didnt care , and moved the the guest office .

" Good morning Mr Singhnia

" Good morning Mr Singhnia . I hope you didnt have any problem while coming here " Ayush said shaking his hand and naksh smirked

" ofcourse , it really great to meet you . "Naksh said while krishi look at the person who was talking to her daddy . Ayush smiled looking at the doll in naksh hand and forward his hand towards her .

" hii doll ?? Can I know the name of this pretty angel who have came in my office " aayush said while krishi hid her face in his father's neck shyly . Its was pretty normal for her to behave like this as a child is not comfortable to talk to stranger that easily and ayush understood.

" please make yourself comfortable . We can start the meeting within few minutes " ayush said in professional tone and naksh nodded . Naksh dont indulge his professional and personal life together . For him ayush was a friend in outside the office but here he was his client.

They started discussing about the project work while krishi sat silently with the father and watch him doing his work .